SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#280667 - 02/03/10 03:48 PM Re: Yamaha Release Three New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – EasyCountrySwing, CoolB
mc Offline

Loc: New York
I really have to spend sometime with S910. I want to compare it to my s900, no local stores carry it. I guess I'm driving up to Frankie one of these weekend. I'll bring coffee Frank!

#280668 - 02/03/10 03:57 PM Re: Yamaha Release Three New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – EasyCountrySwing, CoolB
mc Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by FransN:
No you can get them for free. 600 styles alone on the German site worth about 4000 Euro free to download. Some more to nag mc

[This message has been edited by FransN (edited 02-03-2010).]

No thanks, I need recycled styles from Korg I can pull out the old PA80 and play that, not much difference from PA800.

Thanks for the info though!

#280669 - 02/03/10 04:00 PM Re: Yamaha Release Three New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – EasyCountrySwing, CoolB
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by mc:
No thanks, I need recycled styles from Korg I can pull out the old PA80 and play that, not much difference from PA800.

Thanks for the info though!

You really don't know much about Korg Do You. All the styles on the german site are not recycled. They give you every month 4 new styles and they are doing this since 2006. Do your home work before saying ridiculous things.

#280670 - 02/03/10 04:03 PM Re: Yamaha Release Three New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – EasyCountrySwing, CoolB
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by mc:
OMG, Korg never ever did that! wink,wink

I believe Korg had a lot of extra styles they gave away for nothing.

I have all the PA -800/PA2XPro styles that a buddy converted to Yamaha format for me.

They aren't too bad at all...I'm also using them for donor parts for my Frankenstyles.

The G70 styles didn't convert as well, but again, the parts were interesting enough to be useful.

I must have at least several hundred styles, but I probably use about 40 for gigging and recording...a good style works for lots of tunes.

Ian

#280671 - 02/03/10 04:07 PM Re: Yamaha Release Three New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – EasyCountrySwing, CoolB
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
I believe Korg had a lot of extra styles they gave away for nothing.

I have all the PA -800/PA2XPro styles that a buddy converted to Yamaha format for me.

They aren't too bad at all...I'm also using them for donor parts for my Frankenstyles.

The G70 styles didn't convert as well, but again, the parts were interesting enough to be useful.

I must have at least several hundred styles, but I probably use about 40 for gigging and recording...a good style works for lots of tunes.

Ian

Ian if you need styles to convert I can send you the Korg styles of the German site if you want.

#280672 - 02/03/10 04:13 PM Re: Yamaha Release Three New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – EasyCountrySwing, CoolB
mc Offline

Quote:
You really don't know much about Korg Do You. All the styles on the german site are not recycled. They give you every month 4 new styles and they are doing this since 2006. Do your home work before saying ridiculous things.

I know enough, i3, ix300, i30, is40 and last but not least the famous pa80....... I drew the line at the pa80!

#280673 - 02/03/10 04:22 PM Re: Yamaha Release Three New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – EasyCountrySwing, CoolB
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Just downloaded them...they souund great on the PSR-S910 as well as the Tyros3.

Ian

Thanks for that ... I was just sitting here reading and wondering how anyone can tell what these or any other demos sound like if you are hearing them on your PC ... ?!? ...
And I don't play a Yammie, Roland, Ketron OR Korg ... ...

t.

#280674 - 02/03/10 05:04 PM Re: Yamaha Release Three New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – EasyCountrySwing, CoolB
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by JCkeeys:
Fran .... let sleeping dogs.... etc... If it don't have Roland on it well .... "ya know!

I see what you mean!!!...

#280675 - 02/03/10 05:43 PM Re: Yamaha Release Three New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – EasyCountrySwing, CoolB
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Ian if you need styles to convert I can send you the Korg styles of the German site if you want.

Thanks very much, Frans...I'm doing okay with the pile I do have.

I appreciate the offer nonetheless.

Maybe Fran would need them?

Ian

#280676 - 02/03/10 06:02 PM Re: Yamaha Release Three New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – EasyCountrySwing, CoolB
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
I am a Korg pa2x owner!! If anyone would want to share the Korg German Site styles I would be very appreciative !! I understand unless you purchased your Korg from them you cannot have access to the styles. I wish Korg USA would do the same???

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online