SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#280136 - 01/28/10 11:49 AM Re: Amazing set up!
vagro Offline

Loc: Argentina
Paul: your set up is beautiful and your demos are excellent!!. Congratulations and keep your work.

WTD: I wish I had the time, skill and money to join my set up in a single well finished cabinet like the organ you built. I see many others had the idea of making an organ out of an arranger.

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ

#280137 - 01/28/10 12:05 PM Re: Amazing set up!
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Paul, your design is awesome and so are your demo's! I don't know if you care to share it, but I am curious how you do your songs. Do you record and then play over an mp3 or what? Do you use the arranger function when you play live? I note that you have some background vocals, some "oohs" and "aahs." Such as in Tequila Sunrise. Cool!

As for showing a pic, I made a post yesterday with a pic and it didn't work, so, I'm no help.

#280138 - 01/28/10 02:11 PM Re: Amazing set up!
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Thanks, Eric... for posting this.

Paul... your craftsmanship is excellent and your artistry/vocal really shines. Great job. Looking forward to the new version you've created.

Dave Rice http://www.ShowCaseYourMusic.com/DaveRice

#280139 - 01/28/10 02:33 PM Re: Amazing set up!
Tonewheeldude Offline

for posting pictures you have to have:
somewhere to upload or store your pic, e.g. http://imageshack.us

use the squared off brackets like this:

TWD

#280140 - 01/28/10 03:39 PM Re: Amazing set up!
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
Paul, do you have the plans for your amazing setup? Blueprints, that kind of thing?

Do you sell it commercially, or would you be willing to share construction details? That's one of the best thought out, most elegant and practical setups I've ever seen.... Kudos!

#280141 - 01/28/10 05:14 PM Re: Amazing set up!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Paul ... your demos sound really good ...
thank you,
t.

#280142 - 01/29/10 02:08 AM Re: Amazing set up!
PaulvanBraak Offline

Loc: Zutphen
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Paul, do you have the plans for your amazing setup? Blueprints, that kind of thing?

Do you sell it commercially, or would you be willing to share construction details? That's one of the best thought out, most elegant and practical setups I've ever seen.... Kudos!

Hello,

i don't build them commercially because the building proces is approx 2 months. i don't have plans I build it by head ( correct me if i'm wrong)
i made a website with some photo's of the new one and previous models http://www.muziek.paulrichard.nl/index.html

have fun

greet

paul

#280143 - 01/30/10 10:12 AM Re: Amazing set up!
Bachus Offline

Heel mooi Paul

For many gigging musicians this is a mere dream, everyting in 2 rolling cars and no more hard work and sweat while setting things up.

Do you also have a solution to ride them straight intoo your Car?

The Idea is very nice, and can be used for every keyboard, maybe even adding a computer(touch)screen to the right of the arranger, so you could use your VST's on stage too...

http://keyszone.boards.net

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online