Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#279991 - 01/24/10 07:44 PM Who Dat
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA

#279992 - 01/24/10 07:47 PM Re: Who Dat
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
This game should have been a blowout the other way....but 5 turnovers has a way of making it a closer game..

The "old" man almost did it...

#279993 - 01/24/10 08:24 PM Re: Who Dat
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Geaux Saints!

Wow! What a game... They almost had to restart my heart after the Vikes tossed that interception at the end of regulation...

Had a houseful of friends (and Vikes fans!) for the game, and it was all it was billed to be. And now on to Miami...

Who Dat?!

#279994 - 01/25/10 10:22 PM Re: Who Dat
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I recorded the game and Bill P., Gary D. and Carol, Joe Lee and Susan and I went to our house after the Jam and watched it. Best part of that was we didn't have to watch the commercials. Love my DVR.
I suppose a team that makes five turnovers doesn't deserve to win. Them Cajun boys hit hard!
DonM

#279995 - 01/25/10 10:32 PM Re: Who Dat
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Saints pretty much engineered most of those fumbles and turnovers. They weren't gimmes, they EARNED them! (apart from the Favre pick at the end. That was all classic Favre ).

Good defense is about making opportunities, not waiting for the other team to give it to you! I doubt the Colts are going to be favored by more than a touchdown, from what I saw of them against the Jets. Way I see it, it's pretty much a pick. If it's as good a game as the NFC Championship, I will still be happy even if the Saints lose. But the way that things have just broken in our favor so many times this year, I get the feeling it's our time...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online