SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#278835 - 01/13/10 04:06 PM Re: Shreveport Jam 1-24!!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Since I got OS 3.0 my Audya has locked up one time, several months ago. I was playing with a style while simultaneously making changes to style part sounds and effects, hitting foot switches and variations as needed, and using the vocal harmonizer on/off from foot switch. It didn't crash and it didn't quite playing, but the screen locked, maybe like the processor was too busy. I finished the song, hit the Exit key and it was o.k. again.
That's as close as I've come to it crashing. If it crashes tonight, I'll let you know. I no longer take a backup keyboard to the job, just laptop.
The Jam is to exchange ideas, see each other's techniques and have a good time. The Ketron distributor and/or AJ may attend. I hope so, but that would be icing on the etoufe.
DonM

#278836 - 01/13/10 05:24 PM Re: Shreveport Jam 1-24!!
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Since I got OS 3.0 my Audya has locked up one time, several months ago. I was playing with a style while simultaneously making changes to style part sounds and effects, hitting foot switches and variations as needed, and using the vocal harmonizer on/off from foot switch. It didn't crash and it didn't quite playing, but the screen locked, maybe like the processor was too busy. I finished the song, hit the Exit key and it was o.k. again.
That's as close as I've come to it crashing. If it crashes tonight, I'll let you know. I no longer take a backup keyboard to the job, just laptop.
The Jam is to exchange ideas, see each other's techniques and have a good time. The Ketron distributor and/or AJ may attend. I hope so, but that would be icing on the etoufe.
DonM

BTW, my Yamaha s900 locked up the other day. Screen said "unknown error." Rebooted, all was well.

#278837 - 01/15/10 11:48 AM Re: Shreveport Jam 1-24!!
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
One of my 14 year old Solton MS-60's locked up once three or four years ago....unreliable piece of crap! (LOL)!

R.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online