SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#278628 - 01/09/10 03:01 AM Re: This is my 10th Anniversary at Synthzone
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I think Technics forum and I think Bebop. What you added to the Technics forum has not been duplicated since – and I sure miss it. You had such an impact on me that Phyllis and I wanted to make a trip just to visit you.

I have tried my best to put life into the Technics forum and learned that I am no Bebobp.

One-for-Twenty was another great idea you had. I always felt that you a sincere interest in helping others to enjoy their music and it does not get better than that. I must add, in all that you did you never left your position as a gentlemen. Bill, it must feel good knowing you have added so much, knowing that you made a difference.

Good health my friend, John C.

PS, Thanks for guidance with my motor home.

#278629 - 01/09/10 02:19 PM Re: This is my 10th Anniversary at Synthzone
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Bebop,
thank you for the kind words.

I do regret having sold my KN7, and for a long time, I kept an eye out in the hope of replacing.
Regrettably even if I found one, it wouldn't bring back the good old days of the forum.
So many of us changed keyboards, & left.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEBOP:

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#278630 - 01/10/10 04:39 AM Re: This is my 10th Anniversary at Synthzone
Lindoz Offline

Loc: Torshalla, Sweden
Hey Bebop, hope this year will be just as nice and pleasant as the former. I add myself to the congratulations choir.

Lindoz the swedish icecubemaker

#278631 - 01/14/10 08:02 AM Re: This is my 10th Anniversary at Synthzone
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you John, I truly appreciate your kind words. I always felt you set a high standard on this forum and I have been pleased to be associated with you all these years. You are special.
Sorry to be late responding but this is day 10 of the flu for me and I am just now starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. I think I will live
Best regards to you and yours and the invitation stands to come and jam.
Thanks Rikki for your response.
Lindoz it is so good to see you again. I lost your email address and haven't heard from you in a long time. How about an update?
Best to all,
Bebop

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online