SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#277611 - 01/13/10 01:47 PM Re: Audya OS 4
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Just curious, but now that the Audya is stable, NOW is the time you whine about things that are perfectly obvious BEFORE you buy one?

You knew the RAM size before you bought it. You knew the ergonomics before you bought it. You knew where the pitch bend wheel was before you bought it, you knew what poor style editing and creation Ketron has had, historically (if you didn't have an SD-1, at least you could research what tools it provided and extrapolate)...

And please... the most successful TOTL arranger out there doesn't have a touch screen (T3). Doesn't seem to be hurting IT. Now, don't get me wrong, I am as big a fan of touch screens as the next guy, but it's hardly a reason to complain. As bad as button pushing got the Audya to crash, do you think it would be any better if it had a touch screen?

Personally, I think that the speed of loading RAM is FAR more important than how much there is. 64MB, if it loads in a jiffy, is better than 512MB that takes twenty minutes...

And, finally, sorry to say it, but of all the Audya users here (however few there are) only ONE is actually posting any music with his, and the rest of you are just posting tirades or pie in the sky gushings, but no music. What did you buy it for? To practice beta testing? To appreciate the software?

Or did anybody buy it to MAKE MUSIC? You honestly trying to tell us that you can't get it to not crash for even just one song? Let's hear why you have stuck with it so long...

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 01-13-2010).]

#277612 - 01/13/10 08:17 PM Re: Audya OS 4
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Diki,

I like what you've just said. For some, it's nothing more than seeking sensation, like newspaper headlines. That's why the one thread after the other is started complaining about exactly the same thing - nothing more than a subconcious craving for some form of attention.

I just had to say it...

Henni

#277613 - 01/13/10 10:28 PM Re: Audya OS 4
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Semilive was kind enough to cover for me last Thursday when I was in the hospital. He was also kind enough to load up my keyboard and take it home with him.
He kept it until Monday night, which was the first time I needed it again. In the meantime, he wrote and recorded nine new songs, all on the Audya. It evidently inspired him.
Oh and by the way, he ordered one himself. It will be here Saturday.
I'm discovering new things about mine every night. It is a really deep machine and has numerous ways to accomplish tasks, including various display modes. I'm really enjoying it. I almost relish the slow nights, when I can experiment at will.
Tonight I auditioned some 30 or so patterns that were labeled Midjay Plus Bonus Styles. Most were song-styles and all worked very well, with little tweaking necessary. There are many more I didn't get to yet, or that I played a measure or so and decided it wasn't my kind of music.
So far no real problems. Knock, knock on wood.
DonM

#277614 - 01/13/10 10:34 PM Re: Audya OS 4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Hi Tony.
There's nothing wrong with my clock. There is however something seriously wrong with KETRON. Nobody knows what the “f” is going on over there. Headless chickens.

I'm done with this because I smell blood in the water.

Regards
James

I am with James I am out, I smell a dead rat when I see one, this is surreal, it’s like a fairy story “Grim” and Diki the freaking thing is still locking, sod the RAM ROM BENDER COLOR WEIGH SIZE & TOUCH SCREEN.I agree with you Diki I saw it all when I bought it, it's what hidden inside that I have a problem with, when I bought it there was only one tenth of what I paid for inside and I there is still 7/10s missing and I am still waiting. Thus the bitching. Do I have a point or not, you must agree Diki this would be the only platform for any court case against Ketron

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-13-2010).]

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-13-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#277615 - 01/14/10 04:02 AM Re: Audya OS 4
mc Offline

Loc: New York
I have to say, if you would put nearly the same effort into the “Audya bugs list” on the Ketron forum as you do complaining, you would be helping yourself and other Audya users. Going on little tirades does not help your “so called” situation. AJ has already stated if users keep posting their findings/errors on the list, Ketron will address them. I go through all of the Audya posts to learn & document issues to make a more educated judgment on a future purchase. But most of your posts lack any kind of informative detailed knowledge or events about the Audya, just childish gibberish.

I’m sure that the synthzone members that are music store owners or carry Ketron line would even try to assist you, if you let them. I can only imagine that your rants and constant negative posting of the Audya has cost them sales on the keyboard.

[This message has been edited by mc (edited 01-14-2010).]

#277616 - 01/14/10 08:40 AM Re: Audya OS 4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mc:
I have to say if you would put nearly the same effort into the “Audya bugs list” on the Ketron forum as you do complain, you would helping yourself and other Audya users. Going on little tirades does not help your “so called” situation. AJ has already stated if users keep posting their findings/errors on the list, Ketron will address them. I go through all of the Audya posts to learn / document issues to make educated judgment on a future purchase. But most of your posts lack any kind of informative / detailed knowledge and events about the Audya, just childish gibberish.

I’m sure that the synthzone members that own music store owners or carry Ketron line would even try to assist you, if you let them. I can only imagine that your rants and constant negative posting of the Audya has cost them sales on the keyboard.

No Comment!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#277617 - 01/14/10 10:39 AM Re: Audya OS 4
drumremix Offline

Loc: france
[QUOTE] Originalmente enviada por Tony Hughes:
[B] O relógio parou também irlandês James, que cada vez que você está recebendo a sua informação de cerca de OS4 deve ser a mesma fonte confiável como AJ. talvez direto da fábrica, talvez eles também não sei, Durmermix diz não perguntar-lhes, eles não vão te dizer. Looks like Drumermix teve outra bollocking da Ketron ele tomou a sua imagem de fora OS4.A SZ, ainda estão no nosso, isso é uma grande gargalhada e as pessoas não podem vê-lo.

Atenciosamente

[Esta mensagem foi editada por Tony Hughes (editado 01-12-2010 ).][/ B] [/ QUOTE]

I took the picture because it is in triplicate on the forum!!
if you watch or hosted the photo you constatere it from my forum: http://ketronfance.leforum.eu
Ketron, do not ask for my picture removed!
This is not a joke !!!!!
I note only that some people here, know no or very little about.
Criticism is good, but only when it is constcructive ....
Leave Ketron finish this version 4.
At Korg, Yamaha, there are also problems, but it's easier to criticize a small manufacturer that a giant.
I'm tired of hearing certain truths cons, then let time take its course,
Those who are not satisfied with their Audya, sad and damaging, but it's not just Ketron on this world, so he can freely go see if the grass is not greener on the other side of meadow.
thank you has you

[This message has been edited by drumremix (edited 01-14-2010).]

#277618 - 01/14/10 10:59 AM Re: Audya OS 4
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
No Comment!

Best thing you've said so far!

#277619 - 01/14/10 11:17 AM Re: Audya OS 4
drumremix Offline

Loc: france
One last thing!
Instead of criticizing free, why do not we listen to what you do with your Audya?
At least nobody besides me has a really do!
I realize to this day about 17 demo, the keyboard is rather stable!
And yet, with my first model (I'm on my sixth!) I had the worst problèmes.Je resold them all one after the other until a really stable version, which is the case since version 3.0 has
I gathered all the information Sandro Fontanella (Ketron Italy) on all issues, even the most insignificant since the product is marketed.
It is I who am also asking that the "Audya Style Format" is released.
Version 4 will be a major update, but certainly not the last ...
The Audya has not yet yielded all its secrets.
So please, do not complain, tell us what does not truly, in this way, we'll move forward faster

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online