SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#277581 - 01/10/10 04:09 AM Re: Audya OS 4
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Ummm, about 425 or so posts complaining about the Audya and OS4. AFAIK, only two people own them and one is supremely happy with his. Maybe it's time to either sell the thing or direct the complaints to Ketron. If the latter, I would suggest using the version of English that was on display in response to one of Diki's posts as opposed to the affected dialect that apparently is intended to amuse us (it's not working).

I also think there should be a limit to the number of times a member can 'bump' his own thread for the sake of generating artificially high post counts. JMO.

chas

#277582 - 01/10/10 04:24 AM Re: Audya OS 4
to the genesys Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Ummm, about 425 or so posts complaining about the Audya and OS4. AFAIK, only two people own them and one is supremely happy with his. Maybe it's time to either sell the thing or direct the complaints to Ketron. If the latter, I would suggest using the version of English that was on display in response to one of Diki's posts as opposed to the affected dialect that apparently is intended to amuse us (it's not working).

I also think there should be a limit to the number of times a member can 'bump' his own thread for the sake of generating artificially high post counts. JMO.

chas

Well said.
Except I started this topic.
I was looking for sensible discussion on Audya and the forthcoming OS 4 and some of its advances and limitations.
Hopefully we will see OS 4 this week and some factual, sensible and meaningful discussion can begin to take place.

#277583 - 01/10/10 05:27 AM Re: Audya OS 4
drumremix Offline

Loc: france
there is no official date for the release of version 4.
This message is just to remind you
worth waiting for the official release.
Last time I had removed my videos, because many people have contacted Ketron about when released version 3.0a!
Version 4 is not available, do not call Ketron, they will not respond.
You're lucky to have this space for information, not waste it, take your evil with patience
Thanks

#277584 - 01/10/10 06:04 AM Re: Audya OS 4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by drumremix:
there is no official date for the release of version 4.
This message is just to remind you
worth waiting for the official release.
Last time I had removed my videos, because many people have contacted Ketron about when released version 3.0a!
Version 4 is not available, do not call Ketron, they will not respond.
You're lucky to have this space for information, not waste it, take your evil with patience
Thanks

You see what I mean, I don't give a toss if there are 4500 items in the thread, it's certainly not working, you cant hit Ketron with as much abuse as you want it must be obvious they don't give a toss, if I was happy about the situation you would not hear a tweet out of me. Ketron have their heads up their bums. Now we don't have a date for OS4, mind you even thats not official either, that's from Drumremix, theres more chance of James being right about OS4. Hey and don't call Ketron they won't answer, what's new, they wouldn't anyway on any matter! You know, people need to be glad that some folks have bought the Audya and gone in feet first, we are the testers and all others who watch SZ can sit back and wait until we get it right so you can buy in confidence, if ever!

Regards

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-10-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#277585 - 01/10/10 06:16 AM Re: Audya OS 4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Ketron_AJ:
Count down is at 4 ...

Unfortunately, I can't say much more ... (got in trouble for releasing the information I previously released already ...)

AJ as well gets a kicking from Ketron about the release date, what the hell is going on, I think I will publish a release date, do you think anyone will take any notice, wonder if James got a bollocking. I can well understand that people are a bit p****ed off with 450 items and it is still not resolved, not as much as I am.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#277586 - 01/10/10 06:17 AM Re: Audya OS 4
drumremix Offline

wait a little longer

#277587 - 01/10/10 06:22 AM Re: Audya OS 4
drumremix Offline

Let them leave time to do things that I've waited a long time, KETRON will surprise you

#277588 - 01/10/10 07:06 AM Re: Audya OS 4
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
....I've been looking at the image for the last few minutes and the percentage bar hasn't moved.

I'm just wondering, did it end up to load at all, and if it did
how does it work ??

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#277589 - 01/10/10 07:14 AM Re: Audya OS 4
drumremix Offline

this is normal!
The operating system was being charged!
I do not show the result, just this sequence to make your mouth water

#277590 - 01/10/10 07:38 AM Re: Audya OS 4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by drumremix:
wait a little longer

Drumermix,

I have waited this long I will wait until next week if it's next week, but be assured if it's crap this time my bitching so far will pale into insignificance, I will hit the roof and everyone and his dog will know about it. The Pope in Italy will be swearing. But Drumermix, you appear to be saying this will blow all the other KB away, I think I am going to take a nap in a darkened room, it’s all toooooooooo much for me!
"wait a little bit longer" theres a song called that!

Regards

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online