SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#276703 - 11/25/09 08:56 AM Re: Let me be the first ...
Ron Pierce Offline

Loc: Fort Myers, FL USA
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!!!
Have a Happy Day.
Ron

#276704 - 11/25/09 09:05 AM Re: Let me be the first ...
124 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
I can't drink wine, Tony...I'm allergic to it...I break out in spots...Halifax, Montreal, Toronto...

Ian, if you ever break out in Edmonton look me up. Don't worry about your wine, I'll sup it for you.

#276705 - 11/25/09 07:07 PM Re: Let me be the first ...
zuki Offline

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Tony, you're a class act and I hope to have the opportunity one day to meet you and all the other great folks I've either talked to or corresponded with

[This message has been edited by zuki (edited 11-25-2009).]

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#276706 - 11/26/09 09:18 AM Re: Let me be the first ...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Back at ya' Tony! And a HAPPY THANKSGIVING and MERRY CHRISTMAS to each and everyone of our members here on the SynthZone! And to everyone around the world as well, especially our men and women in uniform in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting to preserve our liberties both here and abroad.

All the best,
Mike

#276707 - 11/26/09 09:42 AM Re: Let me be the first ...
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Happy Thanksgiving to all my SZ buddies! Two days ago I left MD with my 90-year old Mom-In-Law sitting in the seat beside me…(bringing her to FL for the winter). My dear wife in the back seat w/two cats on the loose. Drove 470 miles Tuesday and 530 miles yesterday. Of course my Maine Coon sniffed there had been other cats in our hotel and he was a nervous wreck all night and he took out his frustrations on my poor little siamese. Hit major snarls in Birmingham (traffic backed up 37 miles!) and Knoxville. Got home last night at 10:30 PM. We took a deep breath after getting the Mom to bed and we broke into a bottle of White Zin that I had saved up. Had no choice but to finish it!!

So I obviously am one "thankful" guy to have made it so far so safely. It was a long long drive.

Whether you're traveling like me or fortunate to just stay at the home place, I do wish each of you a TERRIFIC Thanksgiving and a great start to the Xmas season!

Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#276708 - 11/26/09 12:18 PM Re: Let me be the first ...
Happy Birthday montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I'm especially thankful to be a part of this community. In the very short time that I have posted here I have felt very welcome. Thanks for sending me nice syles,links, giving me advice on my Bose compact and even inviting me to the arranger keyobard jam. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online