SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#275570 - 11/10/09 10:37 PM Need some good Al Green midi's by Wednesday afternoon
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
One of the singers I work with got a last minute job for Wednesday. They are wanting Al Green music. If anyone can help us out we'd really appreciate it.

We already do a few of Al Green's songs like Let's Stay Together, For The Good Times, Ain't No Sunshine, Just The Two Of Us.

Chuck mentioned I'm Still In Love With You and that he knew the words to all the others.lol (I think I'll be printing lyric sheets for him)

I just did a search of my sheet music and did some searching on the the internet for midis and haven't found much of anything.

thanx
Scott

#275571 - 11/11/09 12:14 PM Re: Need some good Al Green midi's by Wednesday afternoon
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Scott ... As soon as I saw your post - which wasn't until Thursday AM - I tried checking the web with no luck ... how did the gig go? ...
t.

#275572 - 11/11/09 12:22 PM Re: Need some good Al Green midi's by Wednesday afternoon
Scott Langholff Offline

Hi Tony

Thanx for trying. What time zone are you in? this is Wednesday

#275573 - 11/11/09 12:24 PM Re: Need some good Al Green midi's by Wednesday afternoon
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Tony, I think you're either a day ahead or a week behind. It's Wednesday here in Louisiana.

Only Al Green song I do is "The Snake", and I don't have a midi file of it.
DonM

#275574 - 11/11/09 12:54 PM Re: Need some good Al Green midi's by Wednesday afternoon
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
... I KNOW it's Wednesday... just my FINGERS didn't ... either way I wasn't able to help ... sorry ...
Is the gig tonight?

t.

#275575 - 11/11/09 10:37 PM Re: Need some good Al Green midi's by Wednesday afternoon
Scott Langholff Offline

Hi Tony

Hey, it must be contagious, I thought Tuesday was Wednesday and was about to leave to go to one of my Wednesday students and then I came to my senses

The gig went well. It is a high paying repeat customer where we have done some special event house parties for and he owns several clubs/restuarants. Had a lot of compliments, and most importantly from the boss. So, Chuck, the singer sent me on "Mission Impossible" at about 10 PM last night.

I did buy one midi for $7. For Love And Happiness, I think was the title.

Again, thanks for giving it a try for us.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online