SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#275530 - 11/11/09 06:15 PM Re: Thanks for prayers
zuki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Now THAT'S getting personal! You have to have all your STUFF on the golf cart and in the boat. I'm thinking about getting a trailer to pull behind my golf cart so I can take more stuff when I play.
The necessities: 20 or 30 clubs, a few dozen balls, sweaters, rain suits, extra shoes, towels, ball retrievers, sunscreen, first aid kit, extra gloves, hats, GPS, cell phone, radio, tools, extra battery cables, tow rope, mosquito repellent, heater or fan, ice chest, notebook for writing bets, extra pens, pencils, ERASER (most important), ballmark repair tool, sand bottles for divots, box of tees and extra score cards, drugs (aspirin, Tylenol, Aleve), snacks, umbrella, insulated drink holder, camera and small spinning rod/reel in case the course backs up by the pond. I have actually used every one of these items during a round of golf.
Don't get me started about what's in the bass boat!
DonM

Wow! You have a full life - I'm jealous

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#275531 - 11/12/09 04:24 PM Re: Thanks for prayers
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I hope you come out of this very well Hank. Drew and I will never forget you friend.

#275532 - 11/12/09 05:17 PM Re: Thanks for prayers
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Hank,
You have a lot of friends around here and I too am praying for great results for you!
George Kaye
(Retired 2021)

#275533 - 11/12/09 10:33 PM Re: Thanks for prayers
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Hope to see you soon, Hankster. Now, go buy something from MF. So I can play with it. Then Don can buy it. Then, three months later, I'll buy it from him.

I love you guys. Keep buying stuff. Heck, I'm there with you. I got mad at my printer today and bought a $400 gizmo. Now, I have three printers. Maybe one of them will work right.

#275534 - 11/12/09 10:47 PM Re: Thanks for prayers
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Hank, it's really great to hear you are on the road to recovery and back to your music again.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online