SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#274710 - 10/29/09 09:24 AM frankieve is Great-T3 on it's way
vin5451 Offline

Loc: Wellington, Fl USA
Well, after pondering the arrangers out there, experimenting with a few and the fact that I have a fantastic support group behind me, I have decided to purchase a T3. frankieve gave me an absolutely fantastic deal I just could not refuse. The support group I am referring is a new mailing list based for blind T3 owners and there's even helpful documentation and lists of styles and stuff put together by others. We're even getting a program which will select MusicFinder setups directly from the computer.

To anyone who hasn't attempted to speak with frankieve, I highly encourage you to call him or email him. Frank will definitely give you the best deal around on the products he carries. Thanks so much Frank of AudioWorks-CT...

------------------
Vince Mistretta

#274711 - 10/29/09 10:36 AM Re: frankieve is Great-T3 on it's way
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I hope this one works out for you, Vince. T3 is one of the few remaining keyboards that doesn't have a touch screen, and while they are a boon to the sighted, I can only imagine what a nightmare they are for the visually impaired...

Best of luck.

#274712 - 10/29/09 11:19 AM Re: frankieve is Great-T3 on it's way
vin5451 Offline

Loc: Wellington, Fl USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
I hope this one works out for you, Vince. T3 is one of the few remaining keyboards that doesn't have a touch screen, and while they are a boon to the sighted, I can only imagine what a nightmare they are for the visually impaired...

Best of luck.

Thanks Diki. Much more button presses, but is easier to navigate. We've got many regular functions documented already. I'm also working with a programmer who has worked with other blind users of Yamaha products willing to help out and make editing and management software accessible. Once the MDF program is completed, I'm going to try to find someone to work on a Registry editing package. A couple of the members are also working on the SYSEX management to do some of those pesky things you can only do on the board.

Plus, if I need some assistance, I can always come here to those experienced sighted T3 users and ask questions I hope...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online