SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#274536 - 10/28/09 01:34 AM Re: A BIT CONFUSED
skude Offline

From Korg Forums. Check this link for led problems on PA2X, read the last page (posts) from Rob. http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38577&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60
skude

#274537 - 10/28/09 03:01 AM Re: A BIT CONFUSED
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Well, sorry... I had not kept up with the issue for a while. It seems that Korg are bending over backwards to replace for free any problems with the LED's, and it still seems like it is a very small number (if the forum is flooded with reports, that's when I would worry )..

And well spotted, Tony. I am a SOCIAL capitalist! It's too much typing to be one of the bold the few, the proud!

#274538 - 10/28/09 06:44 AM Re: A BIT CONFUSED
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Ray,
I have had a PA2XPRO for 2 years. No problems at all in the hardware. A few EARLY PA2XPRO's had issues with some bad parts in the boards controlling the led's. Korg fixed them under warranty with new boads. If you bought a new one recently you should not worry at all. I do use a power surge protector and I am going to buy a UPS soon as well..just as insurance as you should with any electronic item of value. This is really important if you gig with it, you don't know what kind of power you may get!!!

Of course, like every arranger there is a lot to like and a few things you may want different. I love mine. I will take some time and effort to learn the PA, but, you will fid a lot of PRO features to enjoy!

Also, remember on the forum there is a lot of different people posting with varying degrees af both experience and smarts....

If you have questions/issues you run into, just ask about them on the Korg PA forum and we will help as much as possible.

Lee S.

#274539 - 10/28/09 09:51 AM Re: A BIT CONFUSED
RAY044 Offline

i really appreciate your concern guys ,my biggest worry was the leds ,because i just bought mine a week ago ,i hope everything will go fine.

#274540 - 10/28/09 10:36 AM Re: A BIT CONFUSED
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by RAY044:
i really appreciate your concern guys ,my biggest worry was the leds ,because i just bought mine a week ago ,i hope everything will go fine.

Ray, First thanks for the lowercase, I got my PA2x second hand I think it's about 6 mths old and have had no problems, good luck with yours and don't worry bout a ting!

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 10-28-2009).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#274541 - 10/28/09 01:45 PM Re: A BIT CONFUSED
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Ray,
bear in mind. You usually only hear from members that may strike a problem, or need a bit of technical help.
The members that haven't struck a problem, or don't require help, are the SILENT MAJORITY. haahaa

I've had my PA800 for over 2 years now.
It's been brilliant.

Enjoy your new PA2X.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#274542 - 10/28/09 03:10 PM Re: A BIT CONFUSED
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Quote:
... because i just bought mine a week ago ...

Good luck with your new "baby" Ray, I'm thinking about forget about the
Audya and add a PA2X Pro myself just to try learn how Korg works.

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
...because the forum software doesn't easily allow you to underline or bold a word or statement without laboriously typing in the UBB code for it...

Yeah, but I guess Nigel is quite happy about how it works since he don't
change this old and well working layout.
And it give us the chanche to learn a bit about codes too.

Quote:

I am a CAPITALIST, and proud of it!

Well, then there are at least two of us!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
I have 20 20 vision it's my ears that are SHOT!!!

Guess that's a result of way too high sound level as well as stand too close
to the speakers during the years, just as many of us do/did?
Tell it to the young ones, see if they care...... nope, they won't take any
notice until it's too late......

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online