Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#274239 - 10/26/09 10:29 PM Re: german octoberfest
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky2Bhere:
Taike......whewwwwwww! 'cause I love those old German standards.

Lucky

So do I, Lucky. Especially those from the 50s, 60s and 70s.

Quite a few of them have become, apart from Europe, international hits. Mainly in Mexico, South-America, South-Africa and Japan.

Regards

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#274240 - 10/27/09 02:23 PM Re: german octoberfest
RobertU Offline

Loc: Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky2Bhere:
Robert....thanks for your explanation. I thought that's what it was....new "blood" at the Oktoberfests.

But, I'm glad to hear they're still listening to the older ones 'cause those are some great songs...Kufsteinlied, Schneewalser, the Strauss waltz's, and many others.

This Internet communication is wonderful. I can know the latest that's happening with Oktoberfest music with helpful people like yourself and vice versa....you can find out what's happening here in the USA.

I was listening to your demo's on Youtube. Very nice. I didn't even know Wersi did auto-arranger keyboards. How do you like yours? If you had to pick over again, would you go with the same keyboard?

Lucky

Deat Lucky!

thank you for your frienldy answer. Im your opionio, too! Thank you for watching my videos. Im very very happy to have this keyboard. In the next weeks, i got the possibility to test the pegasus wing at my home. I will bring out some videos and songs to youtube with this. But, I will never take my pegasus out of the window! Its the best instrument i ever had!

Best regards, Robert! ;-)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online