SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#274023 - 10/19/09 11:09 AM Re: Make your own sustain pedal...
Dnj Offline

I can deal with just about anything we do here on sz...honestly the one thing that always annoyed me is that most love to talk it up but fall short when someone asks to share their music either publicly or privately (within their little cliques) which would solidify their statements and actually help each other to understand what the heck they are talking about. But instead feel either embarrassed or not worthy to the masses to do so, because of false critiques from others who could be in the know or less talented. You can never tell just by "THE WORD" it has to be listened to. I have more but I'll stop here. Meanwhile I'm ready to hae a beer with onayone anytime & greet ya with a big friendly hug!! That was what was so nice at last years Shreveport jam.....all shields were down and the music flowed for 3 days beginner to pro and everyone wholeheartedly appreciated it & shared & learned from each other music......that my friends is whats its all about!!! I hope to do it again this January 23-26th...I hope to meet MANY of you there. Even you Diki ...
Don M will post all info very soon!

#274024 - 10/19/09 12:53 PM Re: Make your own sustain pedal...
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
One, two, chas chas chas...

The trouble has got to the point that Donny's (plagiarized) phrase has become not the 'response' to a dig... it has become the 'dig' itself.

But, to be fair, one shouldn't get mad at the inarticulate. It's like becoming mad at a guy in a wheelchair when he can't join you for a cross country run...

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 10-19-2009).]

#274025 - 10/19/09 01:07 PM Re: Make your own sustain pedal...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
One, two, chas chas chas...

#274026 - 10/19/09 01:14 PM Re: Make your own sustain pedal...
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
But, to be fair, one shouldn't get mad at the inarticulate. It's like becoming mad at a guy in a wheelchair when he can't join you for a cross country run...

Yeah, but here on SZ, it's more like being the healthiest guy in the Intensive Care Unit.

#274027 - 10/19/09 02:27 PM Re: Make your own sustain pedal...
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Yeah, but here on SZ, it's more like being the healthiest guy in the Intensive Care Unit.

I resemble that remark.

chas

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online