SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#271266 - 09/16/09 03:17 PM Post tunes for the eJam HERE, please
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
To try and separate the entrants from the BS that often accompanies the commentary, would you mind posting your entries here...?

Please comment (if you like) about how you made the tune, patches, styles, gear used, whatever at your own discretion.

BUT.... please

Can we keep this thread clear of comments on the performances, or anything else that gets mixed up in it..? Just the entries, all by themselves. I'll start an 'eJam comments' thread, and we can all do our usual thing there

Gathering them all in one place, without having to wade through the usual accompanying BS might help to provide a safe haven for people to post without getting paranoid or defensive...

Might as well keep this thread open for ALL subsequent eJams, as a repository for the music this forum can do....

So.... PLEASE. No replies, no commentary, no jabs, no kudos, no quips or backstabbing

JUST THE TUNES, AND NOTHING BUT THE TUNES, PLEASE

#271267 - 09/16/09 03:58 PM Re: Post tunes for the eJam HERE, please
Diki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
Here's our first entry, by Gary Diamond, aka travlin'easy. It's September In the Rain

I'm posting because Gary is having to use a dial-up right now and it was easier for me to host it than for him to try to upload elsewhere.

I'll leave it to Gary to add his own comments.

All I will say is - GARY'S BACK! Now let the music begin...

Just moving the music out of the mud...! Remember - NO (third party) COMMENTS HERE, JUST THE MUSIC, PLEASE!

#271268 - 09/16/09 04:06 PM Re: Post tunes for the eJam HERE, please
Diki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by del1235:
Hi,

Very glad to hear Gary is feeling better; and I liked his vocal version of "September In The Rain. I also really appreciate all Gary has done for the PSR groups; and "well done" on his upload.

I played a quick-record instrumental version of the same song on the PSR3000 and hope it plays OK for ya'll.

MP3: http://www.4shared.com:80/file/132670941/a24d5389/September_In_The_Rain.html

Best regards,

Del

#271269 - 09/25/09 12:23 PM Re: Post tunes for the eJam HERE, please
RobertU Offline

Loc: Germany
Hello my friends!

Iīm not sure now, if this thread is the right place for my stuff, but I would like to show you my version of "The Beatles - And I love her".

Here the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPt1LoUK0BU

I didnīt sing to this song (thatīs better for your ears - lol!!!!)

I hope you like it!

Best regards from germany!

Robert ;-)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online