Dnj Offline

Nigel get the lock !!

#270379 - 09/16/09 02:07 PM Re: ANNOUNCING the September 2009 eJam
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
But Brutus is an honorable man...

And Donny...

One two, John DiLeo.

Isn't it about time you started behaving on this forum DIFFERENTLY to how you did before that debacle? Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it...

Like Bill said
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill in Dayton:
Would the "BS causing the exodus of all the "REAL DEAL" members in the past year" include members behavior like the creation of J. DiLeo? I think its hypocritical of you to put comments like that out there after the stunt you pulled. The amount of drama you yourself have supplied to the SZ is significant. How many times did you post a tune, then delete a tune...over and over again? How many times have you left?

When I joined SZ a few years ago, I found you to be a "personality" with loads of great information and ideas. For whatever reason, your SZ persona has degraded into something more of an "caricature with an attitude" which isn't nearly as appealing.

A lot of us would like to see that old Donny come back...

I am done with 'One two cha cha Donny', but I would REALLY like the old Donny back too...

#270380 - 09/16/09 02:19 PM Re: ANNOUNCING the September 2009 eJam
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Diki, I think your ejam ideas have great merit. Please go ahead and set it up, and change the song format too. I'm going to sit back and let someone else (like you?) take the helm for a while.

#270381 - 09/16/09 02:22 PM Re: ANNOUNCING the September 2009 eJam
Dnj Offline

Yeah right ....I wouldn't take advice from anyone, or the real deal or whom ever other holier than thou imaginary thinks they can play Mr Know it alls here any day of the week....lets face it, this forum is a mere shell of what it once was way before JD hit the airwaves.... its very sad. I'm so disgusted I have decided not to attend the January jam also again sorry. My true SZ friends that I have made here I only speak with via private email or phone..

keep up the good work.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 09-17-2009).]

#270382 - 09/16/09 02:56 PM Re: ANNOUNCING the September 2009 eJam
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
Diki, I'm going to sit back and let someone else (like you?) take the helm for a while.

Cass you tried & its not your fault it wasn't a total success.....this is more proof that there is a great need for a assistant GA Forum Moderator who can delete or move to the proper forum at will any OT post or anything that is in appropriate without a reason other then the "POSTING ETTIQETT" rules which should be posted at the top of the forum
(Sticky) were broken. And watch how fast all this BS goes away and back on track.......like many other forums......someone should be selected aside from Nigel to have the authority do this only on the GA forum only..

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 09-16-2009).]

#270383 - 09/16/09 03:06 PM Re: ANNOUNCING the September 2009 eJam
Diki Offline

Well sorry, Donny, we tried...

Just out of curiosity, does the term 'real deal' simply apply to folks who agree with you 100% and fawn over everything you do? Because, no offense, but if you refer to those that CAN play well, work steady (or used to before they retired) and are pretty knowledgeable, you have dissed your fair share of THEM But, of course, their leaving had nothing to do with YOU, did it?

What's missing here is any sense of SHAME. At least the guy that posted a fake tune here and claimed it as his own work had the good grace to leave and not come back for a very long time. But here you are, just acting as if 'who, me?' nothing had happened, without even an apology of any kind. I am pretty certain you have no shame for your actions whatsoever.

This, above all the other good reasons, would exclude you from any list of the 'real deal' here. If you miss all the others (some of which were driven away by your own antics) so much, why not join them..? Or rejoin the forum as more than just a pot-stirrer and provider of URL's that anyone with Google can look up for themselves. You were once a valuable contributor here, but 'caricature' is starting to be a pretty apt description.

#270384 - 09/16/09 03:31 PM Re: ANNOUNCING the September 2009 eJam
Dnj Offline

Ok hows this I'll back out and leave you boss Diki......I'm sure everyone will be very happy to hear you spew you dribble on anything and everything ...."real deal" your not as some might think by prior posts but not I...you certainly have taken all the fun out of a joyous forum......you aint fooling anyone. Enjoy yourself.....maybe I'm the only one to tell you this but believe me I'm not alone.

btw what does this have to do with the Ejam for September?

#270385 - 09/16/09 03:53 PM Re: ANNOUNCING the September 2009 eJam
Diki Offline

Sorry, were you talking to yourself or me?

I get so easily confused.

#270386 - 09/16/09 04:05 PM Re: ANNOUNCING the September 2009 eJam
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
I'd like to know who or what the "REAL DEAL" is. It's such a grandiose title that one can only expect perfection and nothing but.

As for an assistant-Mod, someone who deletes posts, well, I can think of only ONE who's the "REAL DEAL" in doing just that.

I can understand Chas's reaction. If we condemn him then we might as well condemn ourselves. At least he doesn't hide his real feelings behind some smileys.

Nigel is doing a great job already. It's usually after things have gone bad that a thread gets started to laud him. Bit pathetic, isn't it? They usually do that at funerals but by then it's too late. In short, it's not up to us to tell him how to run or manage his forum.

JMHO

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online