SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#269623 - 08/21/09 03:09 AM Re: need a good headphone for keyboard
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
hi lucky, theses are the headphones, i think you were about to order them from me at 1 point With the ATH-M50 professional studio monitor headphones, Audio-Technica has achieved an exceptionally accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort. Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing, these studiophones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage. Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180° for easy one-ear monitoring and luxuriously padded ear cushions create an outstanding seal for maximum isolation. The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort during long mixing sessions. A coiled cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini-plug with included screw-on ¼" adapter.

Diki and Hammer, my second favs are the Sony 7509, I think in my opinion it was a toss up on these 2

------------------
www.AudioworksCT.com

#269624 - 08/21/09 09:27 PM Re: need a good headphone for keyboard
Lucky2Bhere Offline

I'm going to look again at just the ones you guys mentioned here. I'm NOT going to drive myself into insanity researching headphones the way I did my portable radio. I'll buy a pair and "live with it" which is pretty good for me considering I flunked out of the 12 step cure program for "perfectionists."

Frank...I think I'll take another drive up there in the next few weeks to listen to everything again. The PA2xPRO, the Audya, and the headphones while I'm there. I've played the Korg around here, but I really need to hear someone else play it (who plays well!) so I can hear it as an audience does. And the Audya too. Plus, I can't wait to get my hands on one of the Frankieve t-shirts!

Lucky

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online