SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#267400 - 07/11/09 11:14 AM Re: What do you like about SZ member (fill in the blank)?
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
You are all great. This place wouldn't be the same without any of you. That includes those that are absent from the forum at the moment.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 07-12-2009).]

#267401 - 07/11/09 05:21 PM Re: What do you like about SZ member (fill in the blank)?
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Frank,
great to see you're still here.
Miss our chats.

Sold my SD1, one down , to 2 go haahaa
(my pa800's a keeper, though)

Maybe one day,

best wishes
Rikki
Quote:
Originally posted by Frank L. Rosenthal:
Rikki, I still think you should give up on everything and go back to the softsynth and software based arrangers. It is the best way to let life pass you by....

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#267402 - 07/11/09 07:20 PM Re: What do you like about SZ member (fill in the blank)?
hellboy44 Offline

Loc: Australia
I gotta say Capn' Russ is a class act.

He took on board what I said in a previous thread and was perceptive enough to:

1. Read my post completely and understand fully what I was actually saying to him.

2. Genuine enough to publicly (and privately - to me) reply in an honest, open and constructive way.

It takes real character for someone to search both themselves and their past actions/words, to express their inner feelings to fellow board members, and resolve any issues they/we might have.

Everyone (including me) should do this as often as they can, Forum members or not.

Thanks Russ for your contributions to this "Virtual PLace".

[This message has been edited by hellboy44 (edited 07-11-2009).]

BUT...

www.chi-chi.com.au

#267403 - 07/11/09 09:53 PM Re: What do you like about SZ member (fill in the blank)?
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by rikkisbears:
Hi,
first up,
thank you Nigel for giving us this great forum.

You're so welcome Rikki. This place wouldn't be the same without you. And DonM complains we don't have enough girls. You are a very special girl that we all love on this forum. Aussie girls rule, and I can vouch for that because I am married to one.

#267405 - 07/12/09 10:48 AM Re: What do you like about SZ member (fill in the blank)?
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by BBBB:
... But you gotta love a place where you can go where everybody knows your name ...

.... or NAMES ... ... oh wait, that's not allowed anymore ... ...
t.
PS ... the DEVIL made me do it ...

#267406 - 07/12/09 12:38 PM Re: What do you like about SZ member (fill in the blank)?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by rikkisbears:
Hi,
first up,
thank you Nigel for giving us this great forum.
Secondly Bebop, thank you for the many happy years I spent as part of the Technics arranger forum.
best wishes
Rikki

thank you Rikki, It is good to be remembered by your peers in a positive way. It was very kind of you to mention my years of getting the Technics Forum going. MOst have forgot that by now.
This forum is blessed to have you here through the years. You have been a positive influence from the beginnig. We have all learned from you too.
Best to you and yours,
Bebop

#267407 - 07/12/09 06:09 PM Re: What do you like about SZ member (fill in the blank)?
rikkisbears Offline

Thank you Nigel,
I'm at a loss for words.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
You're so welcome Rikki. This place wouldn't be the same without you. And DonM complains we don't have enough girls. You are a very special girl that we all love on this forum. Aussie girls rule, and I can vouch for that because I am married to one.

[This message has been edited by rikkisbears (edited 07-12-2009).]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#267408 - 07/12/09 06:30 PM Re: What do you like about SZ member (fill in the blank)?
rikkisbears Offline

Hi Bebop,
I no longer participate there,( my KN went in 2004 ) but I haven't forgotten the fun days we spent there while you were running it.
Eagerly looking forward to what would have most likely been the KN8000, instead Technics closed down, and so many of us went their own way with various brands of keyboards. End of an era.
Unfortunately, all good things come to an end, but as a group, we sure enjoyed each others company while it lasted, no squabbles, we were there to support each other..
Thanks again

best wishes
Rikki
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
thank you Rikki, It is good to be remembered by your peers in a positive way. It was very kind of you to mention my years of getting the Technics Forum going. MOst have forgot that by now.
This forum is blessed to have you here through the years. You have been a positive influence from the beginnig. We have all learned from you too.
Best to you and yours,
Bebop

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#267409 - 07/12/09 10:32 PM Re: What do you like about SZ member (fill in the blank)?
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#267410 - 07/13/09 01:52 PM Re: What do you like about SZ member (fill in the blank)?
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
It's a great bunch!...And I enjoy and learn from all of you...THANKS!
Lee S.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online