SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#267175 - 07/08/09 01:43 PM Re: Mr9000's true identity
mr9000 Offline

Mr9000 is no more as of tomorrow, due to my mental illness of fustrations in dealing with clone zombies,i shall hold my cyber tongue and deal with my judgements inwardly.

[This message has been edited by mr9000 (edited 07-08-2009).]

#267176 - 07/08/09 03:41 PM Re: Mr9000's true identity
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Those of you that are missing Donnie can go to Facebook and look him up as I did and exchange comments.
I also exchanged an email with him.
he is live in the hide and doing well.
Bebop

#267177 - 07/08/09 04:07 PM Re: Mr9000's true identity
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by mr9000:
Mr9000 is no more as of tomorrow, due to mental illness of clones that go bump in the night.No appologies though,as to me cloning should be taboo anyhow,and is a reflection of my fustrations in dealing with a similar problem running rampant;identity theft,is not far behind such practices for me!No big lose,i only contributed textually.
later dudes(door hits ass on way out)

Jeez... is it the heat?

To quote the infamous Rodney King... "Can't we all just get along?!"

Mr9000, the ONLY person on this forum that WAS practicing duality (or plurality!) has been sent off for a 'time out'. No-one else is (to our knowledge) actually doing it here. Why so impatient to leave? Is simply the DISCUSSION of the behavior (and NOT its' practice) enough to get you worked up? My God! Politics must make you apoplectic, then!

I recommend a nice cold beer, and then a reflection of whether you REALLY want this harmless discussion to end BOTH your involvements in this forum. Yikes! I'm still here, and this thread doesn't even APPROACH how personally insulting some of the members have gotten to me...

It just WORDS... anybody's ass REALLY hurting?

Didn't think so....

#267178 - 07/08/09 06:21 PM Re: Mr9000's true identity
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Mikey and Mr9000 - I suggest you both reconsider your decisions. You can always come and go as you please, so don't be so definite about it all. I apologize if any of my sillyness was offensive. I think we all got into the fake names thing as some silly fun - no harm meant. Please don't take any offense. Stick around, please.

#267179 - 07/08/09 08:46 PM Re: Mr9000's true identity
Lucky2Bhere Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:

What is happening here? Yikes! For Pete's sake... is everyone's skin so thin here?

It's not about being "thin-skinned." It's about "who needs the additional aggravation?" Life (and gigs) these days can be very trying. One doesn't need to come here and find a microcosm of what's out there!

Lucky

#267180 - 07/08/09 09:28 PM Re: Mr9000's true identity
mr9000 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Jeez... is it the heat?

I recommend a nice cold beer,
It just WORDS... anybody's ass REALLY hurting?

Did someone say beer?Well now that changes the dynamics..about my ass,it's actually the itching!
Seriously i think i'll just lay back & lay off being so vocal about how others must live.Just know Mikey, i did go down a similar road where i was duped on another i thought exisited & even took to fondly.The end result was just one fool feeling idiot,me.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online