SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#266671 - 06/25/09 05:24 PM Re: Michael Jackson has died!!!!!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
UD.., Michael's crazy for sure (or at least we should have been calling him "can't get right" over the last 5 years).., but taking his mental state into consideration I find it hard to accept he'd try to boost his career by upstaging Farrah's death. He was currently trying to re-launch his career. Faking this would be clear career killer for him.

Now.., on the other side (IF) he's faking this for a career jump.., perhaps they had no idea how bad their timing was going to be...
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#266672 - 06/25/09 05:44 PM Re: Michael Jackson has died!!!!!
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
How quickly we forget................David Carradine died this month too. I will miss them all..................... -charley

#266673 - 06/25/09 06:15 PM Re: Michael Jackson has died!!!!!
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
R.I.P to both...but are little boys safer now?

#266674 - 06/25/09 10:20 PM Re: Michael Jackson has died!!!!!
Bachus Offline

Finally he may have found some peace.... Truth is he could not handle it and was a victim of his own succes.

May he be remembered for his greatness and not for his madness...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#266675 - 06/25/09 10:45 PM Re: Michael Jackson has died!!!!!
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
R.I.P to both...but are little boys safer now?

No !!! I never for a minute believed Michael was ever guilty of that. I think he was very unwise and extremely nieve but I always thought it was very sad that he faced those allegations. He was an easy target for fortune seekers who dropped charges once they got their money. Michael just wasn't really in touch with reality and never really realized how his lifestyle may look to the rest of the world. Truly a very sad individual who was far too innocent. RIP Michael and thanks so much for the great music you gave us over your lifetime, you were an awesome singer, songwriter and dancer and that is how I will remember you.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 06-25-2009).]

#266676 - 06/26/09 01:09 AM Re: Michael Jackson has died!!!!!
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
I agree with you Nigel, it might sound contradicting but what i meant wasnt agreing
with what he was accused of, i never believed in it either.

#266677 - 06/26/09 04:54 AM Re: Michael Jackson has died!!!!!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I was never convinced that he was guilty either. As Nigel said.., Michael was an easy target..., and YES when all the money was offered, look how fast the victims and their families changed their attitudes.

Keep in mind that Michael had no childhood either. His father was verbally, mentally, and physically abusing him and his brothers. He was thrown into the starlight at a very young age. IMO Michael later in life was a man who clearly had issues regarding his missed childhood and very negative feelings towards his father.

He just looked like a man who was trying to recapture a childhood he was never allowed to have. He lived in a Peter Pan fairy land.., and surrounded himself with children. To me it seemed as Michael treated the children in his life the way he wanted to be treated by his own father.., who obviously forced him to grow up very quickly for his own greedy and selfish reasons. Sadly society always has to see the worst and the media had a HUGE role in turning Michaels life upside down by years of false accustations and printed stories. The man led a very stressful life..., not to mention he has been on pain pills since the early 80's (which clearly take a toll on your health). Michael lost all his hair in the Pepsi accident.., he fractured a verb in his back (resulted in a life-long battle with pain from that)..., he fell off a stage and broke his leg too. I wouldn't be surprised if his life long use of pain pills played a role in his death.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 06-26-2009).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#266678 - 06/26/09 06:25 AM Re: Michael Jackson has died!!!!!
Dnj Offline

MJ........R.I.P.

#266679 - 06/26/09 04:35 PM Re: Michael Jackson has died!!!!!
124 Offline

Very sad. Michael Jackson truly changed the face of music in his time.

What sickens me are the media who so voraciously hounded him at every turn during his more unfortunate episodes and who, now, are leaping on the bandwagon offering up platitudes and gushing tributes to the entity they themselves largely created. Of course, they will continue to milk this tragic event for all its worth. They've never let the facts get in the way of a good story all along. They're not likely to change now.

A pox on their houses.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

#266680 - 06/26/09 05:40 PM Re: Michael Jackson has died!!!!!
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
So sad!! Never believed he was guilty of wrong doing!

Another Elvis, Janis, Jimi, Jim ending?
Drugs and alcohol have robbed us of so much!

RIP Michael .....

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online