SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#266195 - 06/15/09 11:42 AM Hospitality PLUS !!!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Many of us have written about very positive experiences when we've had the opportunity to meet other S-Z members ...

During our 'Magical Mystery Tour' along the East Coast, Lydia and I had been invited to Carol and Gary Diamond's (travelin' easy) home ...
It was one of our Baltimore area destinations, and let me tell you what a GREAT time we had !!! ... Gary had wanted to take us sailing, but unfortunately Mother Nature's thunderstorms had other ideas ...
It was just as well, because it afforded us the opportunity to visit two really nice people ... Upon arrival Gary made a couple of his famous Margaritas and we spent the afternoon talking, playing some music, checking out Gary's various collections, etc.

Later, Gary fired up the grill and cooked us some steaks with all the trimmings ... he looked busier than a one-armed paper hanger ... Combined with a few of Carol's homemade salads, it was a meal that more than rivaled any we had during our travels ...
If you are ever in the Baltimore area and can get an invitation, don't be foolish enough to turn it down ...
Carol and Gary are two of the most pleasant, cordial, and hospitable people you will ever meet ...

Carol and Gary, Lydia and I thank you again for a really wonderful day - and meal !!! It was great spending time with you and WE WILL BE BACK!!! ...
t.
PS... and their grandson Luke is GREAT... ...

#266196 - 06/15/09 12:46 PM Re: Hospitality PLUS !!!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks Tony & Lydia. The door's always open and the light will always be on. Thanks for stopping by.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#266197 - 06/15/09 01:13 PM Re: Hospitality PLUS !!!
Dnj Offline

Tony....
I also many times have had the pleasure with my wife to enjoy the hospitality and company of Carol & Gary Diamond in Maryland and here with us on the Jersey Shore. Gary is a true renaissance man and it just don't get any better...not too mention an awesome cook. Glad you had a great time Tony.

#266198 - 06/15/09 03:53 PM Re: Hospitality PLUS !!!
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Gary is one of the true gems of this forum. Chances are high that without the SZ, I would not know Mr. Diamond.

Gary has quite the appropriate last name!

Hopefully Patty & I will be visiting with Gary and his lovely wife within the year...

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#266199 - 06/15/09 06:50 PM Re: Hospitality PLUS !!!
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
I don't know Gary.
Just net contacts, but Gary call me "amigo" and I like make the same.
He's a true diamond.
Chico

#266200 - 06/16/09 02:35 AM Re: Hospitality PLUS !!!
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I remember when I first got my Logitech speakers a couple of years ago. I posted a problem I was having in setting them up. Gary called me on the phone and spent about 30 minutes with me. Now, if that isn't going out of your way to be helpful, I don't know what is. Gary is a fine man.

Bernie

#266201 - 06/16/09 07:11 AM Re: Hospitality PLUS !!!
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Gary is the man!! I've talked to him a number of times the last 3 years on " How to" problems. He was patient and took all the time I needed to assist.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online