SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#26523 - 02/07/02 04:37 PM Re: Where do I go from here?
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
Hey, I'd almost forgotten about this thread. Tracey, how's it going? Have you got a patch editor? Is it doing what we all are looking for?
As far as Hammond patches, I've got some, but they aren't all that amazing.

#26524 - 02/07/02 05:11 PM Re: Where do I go from here?
stillme Offline

Loc: Michigan/US
Hey, no I haven't gotten a patch editor yet. The reason being (and I posted this in the General section titled $#@$%@$#%@%) Because I sent my faulty disk drive to the person I bought the XP from, and haven't heard anything from him in weeks. Won't return my emails or anything. So my XP is not working at this time...I'm kind of at a halt with all that. But thanks for asking! I appreciate it.

-Tracey

#26525 - 02/12/02 02:21 PM Re: Where do I go from here?
Cromberger Offline

Sorry to jump into this thread so late in the game but, if I understand what you want to do correctly, it can be done fairly easily with an editor/librarian program.

I have been using Noize by Terzoid Software (http://www.terzoid.com)for quite awhile and it allows you to add a single patch, or multiple patches, to an existing User Bank on the XP. You then save your new User Bank in Noize and/or a sequencer. You can also make your own patch banks with whatever patches you choose and, if you so desire, you can make a bank that has just one patch in it.

Once one gets beyond the learning curve of the editor/librarian software, it makes editing patches, performances, sytem settings, etc., very easy. I have only used Noize, so I can't comment about any of the other programs available.

Hope I haven't further clouded an already cloudy issue by jumping in so late.

Cromberger

#26526 - 02/13/02 10:09 AM Re: Where do I go from here?
stillme Offline

Loc: Michigan/US
That's a very useful bit of information. Thanks! I'll probably use it!

#26527 - 02/14/02 05:07 AM Re: Where do I go from here?
MRT1212 Offline

Loc: Foster City
another one is sound diver 2.0...

specificly designed for xp/jv instruements...should be found on morpheus or kazaa...

or how about the new sound diver 3.0 for 149 bucks...hahahha didnt think so...although i will get it eventually

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online