SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#264379 - 05/26/09 03:26 PM Re: AUDYA 2.0 is out NOW !!!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Based on what Frank posted Ketron's supposed to be adding these features with OS 3.0 and they're supposed to be currently working on that OS.

It's not surprising to me that this is being done in an OS upgrade. These keyboard companies are pushing their gear out way ahead of time. I think we the consumers are finding ourselves doing more beta testing with each new keyboard released.

Same thing happened with the Alesis Fusion. Pushed out way too soon. That thing was released and someone or a whole group somehow overlooked that the seq had all those tracks.., but no LOOP recording and no pattern recording. They released it with a 30+ trk linear seq! The line failed though.

The G-70 had a rough start.., The PA-800's first OS was a bit rough.., it's seems to just be the norm now.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#264380 - 05/26/09 08:18 PM Re: AUDYA 2.0 is out NOW !!!
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Yes, thats true but i dont wanna be annoying...when you say you releasing an arranger
people expect the basics of and Arranger there as Pattern creation and few other things, right?
Which they are adding since OS 1.2 and its still not happening.

#264381 - 05/26/09 09:05 PM Re: AUDYA 2.0 is out NOW !!!
leezone Offline

i know alot of people are asking for style editing/creation, and micro editing within styles,

but i would LOVE to see how many people will actually use it WHEN it's available in a future OS ;-)

and i will be very interested in hearing all these NEW styles that all of you will create with it...

for the record, i would use it and create some Portuguese styles...

#264382 - 05/27/09 12:26 AM Re: AUDYA 2.0 is out NOW !!!
Rule Offline

Of course that it's important to have possibility to create a new styles because Ketron can not give us all that we wont. So I created a lot of new styles in SD1 that Ketron doesn't have for music of area where I live . Now I have Audya and with Live drums it sounds perfect but I can not use all of my styles from SD1 because there is not correct Live drum for my kind of styles. And the point is if I am using Live drum on a live gig I must use it all of time because now it's big difference in sound with Live drum or with Midi drum. So we must have software to fix it all and to use Audia correct. Now I am still playing on SD1 and Audya is waiting at home.

#264383 - 05/27/09 06:27 AM Re: AUDYA 2.0 is out NOW !!!
leezone Offline

Rule,

that's sad you have a $5000 + keyboard, and you have to leave it at home because you can't create your styles,

and you have to use your old SD1

#264384 - 05/27/09 06:32 AM Re: AUDYA 2.0 is out NOW !!!
Dnj Offline

Whats old about the SD1...it still sounds awesome in the right hands...

#264385 - 05/27/09 07:18 AM Re: AUDYA 2.0 is out NOW !!!
Rule Offline

Well leezone it is really sad , but I am optimistic , I have to say as in an earlier topics that there are some bugs about synchronization between Live drums and Midi and that's the biggest reason for not using Audya on live gigs but I hope it fixed up with latest update ( we'll see for the weekend).
for Dnj : SD1 was out when? enough years ago. So it's time to go ahead and we hope it is Audya. The sound is really good with Live drums , much better then SD1 , there is also drum 2 where are grooves as it was in SD1 but now in Audya it's more complex unfortunately not so compatible with drum2 from SD1 which means we need software to fix styles(our own made) from SD1. Also what else is important I don't see possibility
to transfer custom loops (from PC) to Live drum ,for now it's only possible to use Audya's Live drums , this is very important and I think the point of Audya. Finally that means transfer from Midi sounds to Live sounds - that's step ahead for Ketron users.

#264386 - 05/28/09 12:09 AM Re: AUDYA 2.0 is out NOW !!!
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
What is it? Is it Italy? What makes these people think they can release completely unready for gigging arrangers, and we should be happy about it? It's not just Ketron. Lionstracs too tried the same 'beta' upgrade path at first. And yes, I realize Korg and Roland make arrangers in Italy, but it is obvious they have Japanese quality control and oversight

What business model are these people looking at? No successful one that I can think of (except maybe Microsoft, and that's only because the have a monopoly ). Unless you are the ONLY game in town, how does it help to release a product with as fundamental bugs in it as these have? MIDI out of sync with audio... bet THAT'S fun at the gig!

#264387 - 05/28/09 03:23 AM Re: AUDYA 2.0 is out NOW !!!
The Saint Offline

Loc: Sydney Australia
PLEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!! can someone produce a new instrument for the musiclovers of the world to examine or discuss. I am sick to death of the same comments over and over and over again about Audya. When do some of you people get time to improve your skills, (read, PRACTICE ), or perform at your numerous gigs. All I ever hear is bitch, bitch, bitch. Get a life. So there!!!!!!!
I use S/Z to learn, but as yet, this site indicates that the constant subscribers have have nothing to teach me, ( musically that is)
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

#264388 - 05/28/09 03:34 AM Re: AUDYA 2.0 is out NOW !!!
The Saint Offline

Loc: Sydney Australia
Nigel,
If this is the standard we have sunk to, on a music forum. Goodbye.
PS what happenned to my previous post? It did not surface. But now, who cares.
Ray

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online