Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#262610 - 05/11/09 01:11 PM Re: OT: Ford Mod T - 100 Years Later
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Originally posted by: Lil' ol' me..

Quote:
"And even though we like to reminisce and be nostalgic about older cars I, for one, can't wait for the day when vehicles will be powered by Hydrogen Fuel Cell technology. The Earth will we much better off..."

Me and my BIG MOUTH! President Obama aka the Teleprompter King must have seen my post on this our very own SZ forum and took immediate action!! >> .. seeing how he hates any kind of ridicule or opposition against him (or the tax cheating cronies in his Administration).

Obama Says NO to Hydrogen Vehicles

PS: Read the comments under the article to get an idea of what a lot of "rational" people are thinking about this Bozo, and that the Mainstream Media has dubbed their Messiah. Sorry.. he makes my blood boil and I just need to express my "emotions" so I don't get depressed.

Oh.. and while we're at it I'll put this in for good measure. RINO'S and Eggrolls Bon Appétit!

"Chains We Can Believe In" >> You keep the change Barack, I'll take my FREEDOM!

#262611 - 05/11/09 08:08 PM Re: OT: Ford Mod T - 100 Years Later
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
From Wikipedia:

According to Ford Motor, the Model T had fuel economy on the order of 13 to 21 mpg (5 to 9 kilometres per litre or 11.1 to 18.7 litres per 100 km). The engine was capable of running on gasoline or ethanol, though the decreasing cost of gasoline and the later introduction of Prohibition in the United States made ethanol an impractical fuel.

How little things change... from fuel mileage standards to boneheaded decisions about green fuels

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online