I went to see Frank again today at his shop. Did not really go as much to visit Frank but as you can image, to play the Audya...just kidding... Frank was not there, but he left the keyboard set up and ready to go.
I played, and I played, and I played until my aass hurt. The question has been answered. Yes! you can take this baby for a small gig, like a restaurant, were there is no much pressure.
You must be carefull with you timing and 'think' ahead before you change the variation, especially if the autofill is on. On a few occasions I had already changed the variation when a 'fill' occurred.
The sounds are amazing!!! All of them! And there are plenty of them.
The styles matches the level of the sounds. Each one of them is usable. I can always find a song to go along with a style.
Latino styles are superior and lively. Ballroom and ethnic styles are authentic. The only draw-back are, I believe, the dance styles; although they are very well made, there are no current styles.
The navigation during a performance may be a bit strange. When you are in 'sound' mode and want to go back to the main styles screen, if you hit the 'exit' key nothing happen. You have to select the style bank. Is there another way?

More to come...

[This message has been edited by ccantanapoli (edited 05-04-2009).]

[This message has been edited by ccantanapoli (edited 05-05-2009).]

[This message has been edited by ccantanapoli (edited 05-05-2009).]