SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#261857 - 04/21/09 07:52 PM Re: I've just been informed that my Audya should arrive on my birthday the 28th of April,
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by UkTexan:
. I usually lurk on synthzone but due to the nature of this site rarely post.

What does that mean?

#261858 - 04/22/09 09:18 AM Re: I've just been informed that my Audya should arrive on my birthday the 28th of April,
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
WOW, Frank ... all I got for mine (the 16th) was an outdoor reclining lounge chair !!! ...

Steve ... maybe we can make that trip to Frankie's together ...
t.

Tony, By the looks of my schedule may not be able to make that trip until possibly early June. I'll be in touch.

#261859 - 04/22/09 09:33 AM Re: I've just been informed that my Audya should arrive on my birthday the 28th of April,
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
What does that mean?

Maybe he's fed up of being told that only practice will make you better, by the guy that goes through more different arrangers than the rest of the forum put together...?

Or maybe he already knows the Cha-cha?

#261860 - 04/22/09 05:05 PM Re: I've just been informed that my Audya should arrive on my birthday the 28th of April,
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
The price for an Audya coming in next week to CMC is Retail $6999.00 and MAP price (minimum advertised) is $4999.00. I was told that the shipment coming is extremely small and that I won't be able to even get one until perhaps July..........I was also told that the price will most likely come down some because of the dollar getting stronger in Europe. I am very disappointed that after all this time of waiting, there is still no product to be shipped out here in California.
To all those in my area interested in getting your hands on one or just hearing one, I have decided to postpone having an AJ "road show" here until there is product able to be purchased. I have always run my store this way. It only frustrates customers when they've seen it but they can't buy it! I've never been one who takes advanced orders because sometimes you get a deposit and then you can't deliver for a very long time and you end up with enemies!
And the wait continues!

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

#261861 - 04/22/09 05:58 PM Re: I've just been informed that my Audya should arrive on my birthday the 28th of April,
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:
Tony, By the looks of my schedule may not be able to make that trip until possibly early June. I'll be in touch.

Steve ... that would fit my schedule too ...
t.

#261862 - 04/22/09 07:02 PM Re: I've just been informed that my Audya should arrive on my birthday the 28th of April,
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Well $5kUS ain't to bad, Aussie $'s would make it say $7k, but what the hell is going on with the shipments, and why is it taking so long?? I'm with you George, dont sell what you aint got in stock. Its fraught with danger for both Sales and consumers. So come on Ketron move em in and quickly please, including Australia

#261863 - 04/22/09 09:18 PM Re: I've just been informed that my Audya should arrive on my birthday the 28th of April,
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
$5k ain't too bad?

That's nearly $2k MORE than a T3 (discount price), PA2Xpro, E80, etc..

Wrong product at the wrong time, IMO... I can only hope it doesn't take Ketron down with it. Maybe, just maybe, if the world economy hadn't collapsed, it might have been popular. But now? Somehow, I just don't see it.

The faster they churn out a trickle down MOTL model, the better...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online