SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#261392 - 04/21/09 11:37 AM Re: Bose L1 For Sale-Maybe
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Sorry, Don... I was kind of going for facts, rather than guesses. Like, if they had a site or number where you could get a reduced price on the returns. But yes, perhaps they DO use the returns this way...

One would have thought however that there would be very little in the way of repair returns, given how so few have made any comment about unreliability, though. I just find it difficult to believe that the number of returns after the 45 day tryout is less or equal to the number of faulty systems being repaired. But I could be wrong...

#261393 - 04/21/09 11:44 AM Re: Bose L1 For Sale-Maybe
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by hellboy44:
I find it really REALLY hard to fault them in the professional world in regards to Product & service.

Me neither. I'm using two systems in stereo on my S900....absolutely awesome!

Great company with terrific support.

Ian

#261394 - 04/21/09 12:01 PM Re: Bose L1 For Sale-Maybe
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Sorry, Don... I was kind of going for facts, rather than guesses. Like, if they had a site or number where you could get a reduced price on the returns. But yes, perhaps they DO use the returns this way...

One would have thought however that there would be very little in the way of repair returns, given how so few have made any comment about unreliability, though. I just find it difficult to believe that the number of returns after the 45 day tryout is less or equal to the number of faulty systems being repaired. But I could be wrong...

I have seen some ebay sites that have just the towers or just the base units for sale, with new guarantee and for less than new prices. Maybe that's where they go???
DonM

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online