SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#259738 - 03/14/09 05:52 PM Roland USERS E50 Quick Help Needed Questions???......
Dnj Offline

Hi Team....Flashing light is remedied.......now what about this ots problem?

2- Is there a way to stop the OTS from controlling the Variations?....lets say I'm in Var4 when I push OTS 4 the VAR will revert back to VAR 2 is there a way to disable the OTS link so that there is NO change when ots is pushed?

Thank you in advance..

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 03-14-2009).]

#259739 - 03/14/09 05:58 PM Re: Roland USERS E50 Quick Help Needed Questions???......
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Donny, you can easily fix both situations.
I don't have it or the manual in front of me, but there are options in the menus to disassociate the variation with OTS, and to turn off the blinking light.
If you don't find it, I'll look at mine when I get a chance.
DonM

#259740 - 03/14/09 06:05 PM Re: Roland USERS E50 Quick Help Needed Questions???......
Dnj Offline

Thanx Don.....I just updated to the latest version 1.11 also.

#259741 - 03/14/09 06:37 PM Re: Roland USERS E50 Quick Help Needed Questions???......
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
The One-touch settings have a Hold feature. One of the fields links style variation to the OTS. Press a OTS button and hold it down. You will find the page where you can select the Style Variation link and put it on Hold, so it doesn't change the variation.

As for the Metronome, push Menu, Utilities, Global, and turn off the icon that says Flashing Metronome.

You're welcome!
DonM

#259742 - 03/14/09 06:58 PM Re: Roland USERS E50 Quick Help Needed Questions???......
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
The One-touch settings have a Hold feature. One of the fields links style variation to the OTS. Press a OTS button and hold it down. You will find the page where you can select the Style Variation link and put it on Hold, so it doesn't change the variation.

As for the Metronome, push Menu, Utilities, Global, and turn off the icon that says Flashing Metronome.

You're welcome!
DonM

Don I love you man!! Now it's all coming back to me.... I appreciate the help....this is why the SZ is the Greatest Forum on the Planet!! !! I just found this info in the online manual right after I read your post. Now I'm good to go.All this was done for me when I recieved the E60 from Fran I wish I had his patience .......

Thanx

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 03-14-2009).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online