SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#256841 - 02/18/09 08:23 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Hi Donny...yes I have, with the chord recognition.

Before if anything more than simple triads were played quickly in succession, the harmony notes would glitch and, hmmm, lag? a bit.

After the update that has now stopped and I do not notice any glitches at all.

Plus the tap instead of hold for going out of bypass is also handy. As is the fact that going into harmony mode starts at button press instead of after release.

Its a small difference, but makes it easier to go in an out of harmonies during a song.

Dennis

#256842 - 02/18/09 08:43 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
Dnj Online   content

Dennis thanx....why didn't they realize these flaws before they released this product I dont get it! Don't they test them?

#256843 - 02/18/09 09:29 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Yes Donny I can only agree. Why these are added as an afterthought is beyond me, although its good that they are.

Perhaps its to do with companies these days trying to get a product to market so quickly, (probably in an effort to beat the competition), that they forget all about thorough testing.

Dennis

#256844 - 02/18/09 10:00 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
Gord Offline

Loc: Kelowna,British Columbia,Canad...
Hi Dennis
Thanks for forwarding the upgrade-I'll give it a try-but hope to see a final approved version
on the Helicon site soon.(just trying to avoid the problems some of us are having with this upgrade)
Cheers!
Gord

#256845 - 02/19/09 09:36 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
The TC guy phoned me today. He said he was also the one that answered my email query.
The version on the website is the final one now.
He was extremely nice. He said there are TWO service reps for all of North America. And that's not just for the Harmony M, that's for everything they make.
No wonder they are slow to respond!
I haven't had a chance to try the upgrade again. I won't have another day off until Sunday.
DonM

#256847 - 02/20/09 07:14 AM Re: TC Helicon Support
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Wow! Sounds like a great opportunity for someone. Dave McMahan may want to consider a move to Canada. >> Don't forget to take your pocket french translator if you decide to go Dave.

You fit the bill to a tee except maybe the french language part. I heard french is a pretty easy language to learn though.

Pouvez-vous parler français? Oui, un peu..

All the best, Mike

#256848 - 02/20/09 07:19 AM Re: TC Helicon Support
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I called the number posted above, left a message, still waiting for a return call. Sunday, which is the only day I have free this week, I'll try to update the system again. Keeping my fingers crossed, but I have serious doubts.

Cheers,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#256849 - 02/20/09 07:29 AM Re: TC Helicon Support
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Back to the Harmony-M. I'm glad I held off getting the HM. I'll wait for the Live 2 now instead. After hearing the demos of the Voice Live 2 I think it will be worth the extra money, at least for me anyway. The choir effect is simply superb on the Voice Live 2 in my opinion, and it is one of the main functions I am looking for in a Harmonizer i.e. the choir effect. The other modes are fantastic too i.e. the voice doubling, etc. Kudos to TC-Helicon in this their much improved version of the Voice Live module. I'm glad "some" of you guys are enjoying a pain free experience with your Harmony-M though.

All the best, Mike

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online