SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#256807 - 02/16/09 12:38 PM TC Helicon Support
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
. . . is apparently non-existent.
I have emailed them since last Monday with no reply.
It's too bad a good product receive ZERO support from the company.
I will now go to every sales site and forum I can find and post bad reviews. Maybe the squeaky wheel will get some oil, but I doubt it.
DonM

#256808 - 02/16/09 01:52 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Isn't it amaising, Don? Big companies are making it almost impossible to talk to a real person, and often don't even bother to respond to email reports of problems.

This year, alone, I have called every number I can find for Regions Bank, have NEVER reached a live person and have never gotten a response to my request to find out when/if 1099's have been shipped. The Wall Street Journal is so unorganized that I can't even find out about the status of my subscription or get delivery problems straightened out.

Croton watches....Godin Guitars...the list is endless.

You're right...complaints probably won't help much.

And that's a real shame!

R.

#256809 - 02/16/09 02:00 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Don, I haven't been following very closely but do they have an 800 toll free number and offer support thru that number?

#256810 - 02/16/09 02:13 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
Dnj Offline

Hey they got YOUR money.....now your on your own....that's all they care about.

It's buyer Beware out there !!

Great customer support is as much important as the actual item bought.....think about that when you try to get a cheapie Internet price versus using a good honest Dealer who will help you after the sale in many ways if needed..

#256811 - 02/16/09 02:21 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
Beakybird Offline

Those guys at TC Hellicon are real bozos. But I did get replies from them when I contacted them through the form that's found on the same page as the software update. They even sent me a survey afterwards.

Their latest update is Build 18, but they never updated the text of the website.

Beakybird

#256812 - 02/16/09 03:26 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
DonM Offline

I went through the form on the website, last Monday.
I couldn't find a phone number for them. I will call them if I can. I like the unit; just want it updated so it works better.
I posted reviews on M. Friend, Sweetwater, and Same Day Music. Don't know if they will put them up, since they are mostly negative.
We'll see.
DonM

#256814 - 02/16/09 05:30 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
DonM Offline

Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow.
DonM

#256815 - 02/16/09 06:02 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Don,
If you get through ask for management and tell them the story and what others are also saying. If you don't get satisfaction tell them ( and do it) your going to return the item for a full refund!

It's up to US to get their attention...

Lee S.

#256816 - 02/16/09 07:26 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I actually talked with someone in customer support several months ago. Unfortunately, he knew less about the Harmony M than I did, and I didn't know anything at all because they shipped the wrong owners manual with mine. They promised to send the correct manual back then, which has never arrived. I emailed them on a dozen occasions and still have no owners manual other than the website manual DonM emailed to me.

As for the company size, I don't believe it's a major corporation at all. My guess is it's a fairly small outfit that is operating on a shoestring budget. I have the same opinion of Barbetta after trying to deal with Tony Barbetta. He didn't return phone calls or respond to emails for weeks after I returned a pair of Sona 32CS speakers. Fortunately, I had another system to work with and managed to maintain my performance schedule.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#256817 - 02/16/09 11:32 PM Re: TC Helicon Support
DonM Offline

Gary, that's strange. Back when I had Barbettas, I phoned a couple of times and he answered the phone and was very nice.
Also he just sent HankB a couple of speakers that he intends to put into the Motion Sound amp you unloaded, I mean traded, him to try to make it sound halfway acceptable.
I wish every company had service like Bose and Logitech!
DonM

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online