SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#256484 - 02/13/09 04:12 PM Re: ot/ 15 more compaines go down......
big741.1 Offline

Loc: Edmonton,Canada
Well! I simply can't believe how much I've learned about arrangers in this thread - haven't learned a damn thing about economics/politics from it, however....

#256485 - 02/13/09 04:13 PM Re: ot/ 15 more compaines go down......
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Kingfrog:

5000 dead on two fronts in 8 years and thats a WAR??? Any war with 5000 US Casualties in 8 years in a VICTORY in my book.....

Since most of the garbage in your post is so ridiculous, it's hard to pick out a highlight, BUT....I think your cavalier attitude about the loss of 5000 young American lives is the one that's sure to gain you lots of fans on this board. Luckily, no one pays much attention to the lunatic fringe.

chas

#256486 - 02/13/09 04:30 PM Re: ot/ 15 more compaines go down......
cgiles Offline

Quote:
When the "old men" die off be assured you will never achieve the standard of living many of us have achieved.

Darn, I always hoped I'd end my career working in a music store.

Quote:
You are a victim of society.

[/B]

And yet, I wouldn't trade places with you for all the gold in Fort Knox.

chas

#256487 - 02/14/09 12:03 AM Re: ot/ 15 more compaines go down......
Kingfrog Offline

Loc: Myrtle beach SC
Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
And yet, I wouldn't trade places with you for all the gold in Fort Knox.

chas

Oh I think you would. I work PT in a music store because I choose to and the alternative is sitting home, fishing or playing golf, neither of which I enjoy. And I'm not even 54 years old yet!

Its easy to make wild assumptions about that which you have no idea of.
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#256488 - 02/14/09 12:06 AM Re: ot/ 15 more compaines go down......
Kingfrog Offline

Quote:
Since most of the garbage in your post is so ridiculous, it's hard to pick out a highlight, BUT....I think your cavalier attitude about the loss of 5000 young American lives is the one that's sure to gain you lots of fans on this board. Luckily, no one pays much attention to the lunatic fringe.

chas

Obviously you have never served in the Military and have no idea or the stomach for what "WAR" is. I will assure you 5000 volunteers dead in 8 years on two fronts is not a war. US causalities barely eclipse those who died in ONE hour on 9-11. Of course they don't matter because its far more politically correct and fun to cry out against the "skirmish" in Iraq.

Im guessing you voted for Obama. Here an enlightened read for someone outside the country who witnessed the recent election of a nobody with no record. Someone whom his voters would have thought was another captured terrorist if they heard his name in passing on the News.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ope-Earth.html#

"Anyone would think we had just elected a hip, skinny and youthful replacement for God, with a plan to modernise Heaven and Hell – or that at the very least John Lennon had come back from the dead.

The swooning frenzy over the choice of Barack Obama as President of the United States must be one of the most absurd waves of self-deception and swirling fantasy ever to sweep through an advanced civilisation. At least Mandela-worship – its nearest equivalent – is focused on a man who actually did something.

I really don’t see how the Obama devotees can ever in future mock the Moonies, the Scientologists or people who claim to have been abducted in flying saucers. This is a cult like the one which grew up around Princess Diana, bereft of reason and hostile to facts.It already has all the signs of such a thing. The newspapers which recorded Obama’s victory have become valuable relics. You may buy Obama picture books and Obama calendars and if there isn’t yet a children’s picture version of his story, there soon will be.

Proper books, recording his sordid associates, his cowardly voting record, his astonishingly militant commitment to unrestricted abortion and his blundering trip to Africa, are little-read and hard to find.

If you can believe that this undistinguished and conventionally Left-wing machine politician is a sort of secular saviour, then you can believe anything. He plainly doesn’t believe it himself. His cliche-stuffed, PC clunker of an acceptance speech suffered badly from nerves. It was what you would expect from someone who knew he’d promised too much and that from now on the easy bit was over.

[This message has been edited by Kingfrog (edited 02-14-2009).]
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#256489 - 02/14/09 05:23 AM Re: ot/ 15 more compaines go down......
cgiles Offline

Quote:
Obviously you have never served in the Military and have no idea or the stomach for what "WAR" is.

Lt.Cmdr, USN Ret.
5yrs. active - two tours, Vietnam
10 yrs. reserves (5 yrs. active res./5 yrs. inactive res.) -total 15 yrs.
4 of 5yrs (active) with Fleet Marines (Medical Service Corp) 1st and 3rd Bat. (1,5 and 3,3). Was 58,000 dead enough to make it a war for you?

How about you?

chas

#256490 - 02/14/09 09:15 AM Re: ot/ 15 more compaines go down......
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Whether it's 8000 or 10.. a war is a war. Since when does the amount of people who die qualify whether it's a war ?

Chas..

Thanks for your service to our country..
I have a lot of respect for you and agree with many of the things you have to say.

#256491 - 02/14/09 09:17 AM Re: ot/ 15 more compaines go down......
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
Bravo Chas!

#256492 - 02/14/09 10:03 AM Re: ot/ 15 more compaines go down......
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
chas while I may not agree with you politically, I admire your service to OUR country...
t.
United States Army Reserves (Ret)

#256493 - 02/14/09 10:06 AM Re: ot/ 15 more compaines go down......
Kingfrog Offline

Quote:
Lt.Cmdr, USN Ret.
5yrs. active - two tours, Vietnam
10 yrs. reserves (5 yrs. active res./5 yrs. inactive res.) -total 15 yrs.
4 of 5yrs (active) with Fleet Marines (Medical Service Corp) 1st and 3rd Bat. (1,5 and 3,3). Was 58,000 dead enough to make it a war for you?

How about you?

chas

6 years US Navy Submarines 72-78
SSN594/SSN617
That was enough.
Lost two drafted family members in Viet Nam one volunteer AF in Korea
REAL Wars......

Been Conservative even since. And Yes, I hope this President fails Miserably because his success means the failure of the Country who's given far too many lives to prevent what this ass and his "victimized minions wants to do.
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online