SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#255532 - 02/04/09 12:07 AM Re: Back Agin to good 'ol Yamahaland
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Sunny,

Observe how weaseling out of things is important to some.

It's what separates them from the animals.

Except the weasel.

Ian

PS...You made the right choice for your needs...that's the bottom line.

#255533 - 02/04/09 12:21 AM Re: Back Agin to good 'ol Yamahaland
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Weasling, Ian? I've read every word I posted here. And I don't believe I have a thing to apologize to anyone about. I can't say the same for some others, but I think you are generous in calling them animals. Perhaps reptiles gets closer? No, even they have spines.

Invertebrates, maybe?

#255534 - 02/04/09 12:35 AM Re: Back Agin to good 'ol Yamahaland
sunster Offline

Loc: Mumbai, INDIA
HEY HEY ...lets all just calm down now...shall we. I somehow eel reponsible for this. Shudnt have mentioned about the bew board. Would have avoided all these tussles.

#255535 - 02/04/09 12:45 AM Re: Back Agin to good 'ol Yamahaland
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Weasling, Ian? I've read every word I posted here. And I don't believe I have a thing to apologize to anyone about.

I'm afraid I can't answer that one for you, my friend.

I will say that I really admire Sunny's great outlook on things...I only wish I could have half of his "I take it all with a pinch of salt" attitude.

It would sure keep me out of trouble some times.

Ian

#255536 - 02/04/09 12:55 AM Re: Back Agin to good 'ol Yamahaland
sunster Offline

Loc: Mumbai, INDIA
Friends,

in these times of Global warming,recessions, poverty, stress lets not lose our patience and tolerance levels over an arranger keyboard which is actually supposed to destress us and also make money for some of us. I always believe in one thing..we have. but one life..lets make the most of it by enjoying playing our respective keyboards and provide fun and entertainment for ourselves and others rather than arguing over petty things. I'm glad to be a part of this forum and interact with people here whom I haven't even seen. It's an amazing facility and so let us utilise it for improving our knowledge and relationships.

Cheers
SUNNY

#255537 - 02/04/09 12:59 AM Re: Back Agin to good 'ol Yamahaland
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by sunster:
HEY HEY ...lets all just calm down now...shall we. I somehow eel reponsible for this. Shudnt have mentioned about the bew board. Would have avoided all these tussles.

Hey Sunny...don't feel responsible...it's nice to see your positive comments and your happiness with your new instrument.

Tussles? It's just SZ's dysfunctional family members' normal behaviour.

What sound system are you using with the S900, or are you using the built in speakers on their own?

Ian

#255538 - 02/04/09 05:07 AM Re: Back Agin to good 'ol Yamahaland
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sunny

You have a GREAT outlook in LIFE and Your Music!...When a Master Carpenter Finds the Perfect Tool for Him...He Can build a Master Piece.

Sounds like You Have...Enjoy Your New Keyboard......Oh Yes, Share Your Music with Others...That's Most Important....

Nice To Meet You......Harold

#255539 - 02/04/09 06:52 AM Re: Back Agin to good 'ol Yamahaland
Dnj Online   content

Quote:
Originally posted by Harold S:
Oh Yes, Share Your Music with Others...That's Most Important....

That's what it's all about...
no one benefits, when no one hears the music

#255540 - 02/04/09 07:44 AM Re: Back Agin to good 'ol Yamahaland
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
But you have got to laugh at someone that takes such offense at a mild criticism of an arranger issue, and points out my need to apologize by being as personally insulting as he can be!

That wasn't even close to how insulting Gary could've been, lol...

Frankly Diki, when you can manage to offend (in the same thread,) both Don Mason and Gary Diamond to the point they're both compelled to weigh in critically towards you, that's saying something.

You've never attacked me, so this isn't personal, but I will say your tone/sarcasm/choice of words quite often comes across pretty conceited. Not questioning your knowledge or your playing ability, just your manners.

Go back and review a bunch of the threads you're involved in. How may threads that you participate in veer off in a weird direction?
Now, this is just a fat ass guy in Dayton telling you this, but either a whole bunch of us are just picking on you for some unknown reason, or...you're asking for it.

Either way, you're a big boy...and a smart one, too. Maybe, just maybe you're coming across in a way you're not aware of.

Cheers...

------------------
Bill in Dayton

[This message has been edited by Bill in Dayton (edited 02-04-2009).]

#255541 - 02/04/09 12:29 PM Re: Back Agin to good 'ol Yamahaland
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Hey, Sunny...GREAT outlook on lots of things!
That's something I really admire.

Good to know you!

Russ

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online