#254211 - 01/24/09 06:40 AM Re: Tyros 3 Demo fronm 2009 NAAM
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
No 76 keys...No Buy!
Lee

#254212 - 01/24/09 06:47 AM Re: Tyros 3 Demo fronm 2009 NAAM
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Absolutely awesome! Martin is a real artist and certainly showcases the Tyros3's incredible sounds and styles.

#254213 - 01/24/09 06:50 AM Re: Tyros 3 Demo fronm 2009 NAAM
Dnj Offline

Hammer nice to meet you at the Jam.....
your T3 sounded exceptional & I love your rolling setup makes gigging real easy to get in and out. I agree the T3 is very hard to beat in so many ways....it's a wonderful KB arranger with an awesome sound. Hope to see you next January at the Shreveport Jam!

Take care

#254214 - 01/24/09 09:20 AM Re: Tyros 3 Demo fronm 2009 NAAM
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Aramis,
I have the Bose L1 Mod 1 system. It has been one of the very best investments I have ever made.

Hi Donny,
Yes, it was a ball meeting you and Joe. Hey guys, if you don't already know Donny and Joe can play up a storm. No wonder they stay booked all the time.

Donny, I really should have stayed but my mind was really back at the hospital with my daughter. I was not focused or having much fun - no fault of Don or anything related to the Jam. I promised Don I would bring my T3 for everyone to see and I felt obligated to keep my word. When your kids are hurting it really takes a lot out of you. It was a pleasure meeting you and I truly look forward to seeing you and Joe again sometime.

By the way, the triplets are doing ok. As long as the one in trouble maintains it's current status the doctors will be able to delay delivery. We are hoping to get to week 32 weeks before they have to deliver them. Meanwhile, she will be in the hospital until delivery. Anyone out there with
multiples knows the deal.

Later,
Hammer

Hammer

#254215 - 01/24/09 09:56 AM Re: Tyros 3 Demo fronm 2009 NAAM
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
Hello Hammer and DNJ, It was good to meet both of you at the Jam.

Hammer, glad to hear the family situation is better. Thanks for the demo post.

I too wish I could have stayed longer, but had to be in Tyler at 8:00 Monday morning. (job related), so couldn't party.

As I said in another post, the T3 just blew me away. I currently have a PA2X but if I could have two boards one would be a T3.

DNJ, I'm looking forward to next January as well. The Jam was really great. This time I'll make better plans, so I can stay the entire time and Jam!

Don P

#254216 - 01/24/09 10:59 AM Re: Tyros 3 Demo fronm 2009 NAAM
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by donpatt:
Hello Hammer and DNJ, It was good to meet both of you at the Jam.

Hammer, glad to hear the family situation is better. Thanks for the demo post.

I too wish I could have stayed longer, but had to be in Tyler at 8:00 Monday morning. (job related), so couldn't party.

As I said in another post, the T3 just blew me away. I currently have a PA2X but if I could have two boards one would be a T3.

DNJ, I'm looking forward to next January as well. The Jam was really great. This time I'll make better plans, so I can stay the entire time and Jam!

Don P

Don...

Right back at ya my friend sure was a great time, nice to meet you......
January 24,25,26,27, 2010 are the tentative dates for next Shreveport Jam...
right in between NAMM & Superbowl so more people can attend.

see you there

d.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online