SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#254095 - 01/27/09 12:12 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
A new low for you, Ian... even by your abysmal standards

You ARE a CraigUK fan, aren't you? When the facts don't fit, print a lie... Come to think of it, now we have kicked Bush out on his tail, is his brand of Big Lie politics migrating north?

#254096 - 01/27/09 12:27 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
A new low for you, Ian... even by your abysmal standards

Thanks my friend....unfortunately they're still above yours, but I'm workin' on them.

I'm used to watching you violate your own standards quicker than you can lower them.

You're a tough act to follow.

Ian

#254097 - 01/27/09 12:44 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
Dnj Offline

Another silly argument that can easily be settles with the Posting of a few Demos that would let people HEAR the arguments instead of reading them....after all it's all about the music ...so boyz post em up shall we? This Cha Cha Cha lesson is getting real old fast, or is their more excuses still left in your bags of tricks?.

#254098 - 01/27/09 12:53 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Another silly argument that can easily be settles with the Posting of a few Demos that would let people HEAR the arguments instead of reading them....after all it's all about the music ...so boyz post em up shall we?

Hey, I'm still waiting for a MIDI of you playing that S900(DonM says you're a great player)...just send it to my private e-mail...I'm a patient man, Donny, but come on, time's a wastin'.

Ian

#254099 - 01/27/09 01:34 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
Dnj Offline

Ian I need to prove nothing to you or anyone else....you should of came to the jam if you wanted to hear me play the S900 I played it for 3 days......believe what Don tells ya... ... on the other hand more excuses & runarounds from what the original subject was that I posted to settle the argument above as predicted. No problem enjoy your music but in the end until I hear what anyone has vs all their BS I take it all talk with a big grain of salt sorry its all about music not BS there's enough of that to go around..

BTW whats a Midi?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 01-27-2009).]

#254100 - 01/27/09 01:50 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Ian I need to prove nothing to you or anyone else....you should of came to the jam if you wanted to hear me play the S900 ......believe what Don tells ya... ... BTW whats a Midi?

Hey, you don't need to prove anything to me, Donny...not at all.

I was just anxious to hear you play...that's a compliment, son...and for me to travel such a long distance at a fairly big expense, is a lot to ask, when a great player like you could whip off a MIDI recording in nothing flat.

I know you'd rather play than Cha Cha, and I believe DonM is a good judge of musicianship, in fact that makes it all the more reason for you to share your talent with me...I'd appreciate the privilege of enjoying it as well.

Come on....send me a SMF of you playing the S900...I want the midi so I can see what you play as well as hear it...the S900 has a Score function...I promise I'll keep the midi to myself and I will not post it anywhere.

Ian

#254101 - 01/27/09 04:17 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Ian,

Calling Donny "son" is disrespectful...I'm 45 yrs old and if someone I never met called me "son" , would be the 1st person in my life I would kick in the ass.

I guarantee you Donny is an excellent musician whether he plays along with a midi file or goes completely unplugged.

The pissing contest you are having is just bullshit and getting old.... Take the high road and move on.

Start a new thread

#254102 - 01/27/09 04:36 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
The 'high' road is what Ian is already on... He's even having auditory hallucinations about the G70 piano

#254103 - 01/27/09 04:56 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DanO1:
Ian,

Calling Donny "son" is disrespectful...I'm 45 yrs old and if someone I never met called me "son" , would be the 1st person in my life I would kick in the ass.

Well Dan, if you are 45 years old...you should try and act at a level of maturuty that those years reflect.

One thing for certain, is that I have a great respect for Donny, certainly much more than I have for you, but that is not the issue.

The term "son" is used in the same way as as the word "pal", or "buddy" is in my neck of the woods, and if Donny feels I have dissed him in any way, I will apologize, for it was not intended as such.

I just want to hear Donny play the S900...I don't want to hear your description or verifaction of his talent...it's not the same as hearing him play....understand?

Now, why not put that nervous energy to a better use than wasting forum space with your nonsense?

Ian

#254104 - 01/27/09 05:10 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
The 'high' road is what Ian is already on... He's even having auditory hallucinations about the G70 piano

Nah...you're just having delusions that there`are no uneven notes.

You've hyped that piano so much, that you dare not admit it has a flaw.

You know I'm right...you played the notes...you heard the different tones and decays...doesn't make it a bad piano...lots of things have flaws and are still very useful...in fact we call it "character".

The Roland G70's piano has "character"...happy now?

Ian

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online