SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#254065 - 01/25/09 03:27 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
mrdave..i may be able to help you with pattern edit .. i dont have a audya in front of me, but i do have a picture and can probably help navigate ...

dan.oneil@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by DanO1 (edited 01-25-2009).]

#254066 - 01/25/09 03:27 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I've read this dumb-assed thread about five times, and each time I read it I get more, and more pissed. Diki isn't going to buy the damed keyboard--PERIOD! And, neither will most forum members, especially if it sells for more than the T3.

Whether it plays those weird assed chords or not is irrelevent, especially when no one in the audience can hear those subtle differences. I can say with utmost authority that if I played them it was purely by mistake.

Now, this is going to really piss off Diki, and maybe a couple others, but at this point I really don't give a rat's ass. I'm really tired of a few people impugning someone's integrity and technical ability just to try to get a rise from other forum members. Technically speaking, AJ probably knows more about the inner-workings, operating systems and basic electronics of keyboards than all the other members of this forum combined--INCLUDING ME. I can almost guarantee you that he forgot more about basic and digital electronics than nearly everyone on this forum. He answered the question--PERIOD! Oh, it may not be to the satisfaction of some forum members, but he answered it to the best of his ability.

Nigel, if you want to ban my bony ass for this post, feel free. Maybe it's just enduring the cold weather at my age that has really got my dander up. I don't know for sure. One thing is certain, though, there are a lot of senior members of this forum that obviously grown tired of threads that have turned into pissing contests--this one being a prime example. If you are going to moderate the forum, then damn it MODERATE THE FORUM. Allowing denigrating posts such as some of the above makes absolute no sense at all. They serve absolutely no useful purpose, piss off a lot of really good people, and in the end the big losers are forum members that came hear to learn and contribute.

NUFF SAID!

Gary

[This message has been edited by travlin'easy (edited 01-25-2009).]

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#254067 - 01/25/09 03:36 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Who is Simon?...

#254068 - 01/25/09 03:47 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
My mistake Fran. A quick edit corrected it. Damned it's cold.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#254069 - 01/25/09 04:03 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I was going to say perhaps Gary's an American Idol fan
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#254070 - 01/25/09 04:10 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:

He is ...

#254071 - 01/25/09 04:26 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:

Some say his watch goes up to 14, and that he thinks the credit crunch is a new type of breakfast cereal. All we know is… he’s called "travlin'easy".

#254072 - 01/25/09 04:29 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Amen, Gary........ !!!!

Hats off to you!

#254073 - 01/25/09 04:49 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
I only started the thread so that diki or anyone else could complain or ask more and more questions without taking over more threads with chord recognition.

I've had the same feelings, but I just didn't have the balls to say what you just said, but Thank You..

#254074 - 01/25/09 04:59 PM Re: Audya Chord recognition thread
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi MrDave,
on the sd1+ , there's a "pattern edit" button,assuming the Audya would have one too ??
Here you can change sounds etc, record new style tracks, copy tracks from one style to another. One thing lacking for me, is there is no event note list editor. Makes it hard to edit notes in tracks.
Have been trying to find out if the Audya has this type of editing.

Husband's in for a tough time if it does. haahaa.

Quote:
Originally posted by mrdave:
Regarding arranger parts editing or style creating.... I found no way to enter a pattern edit screen, it seems the only editing functions are those provided by the Arranger View, where you can change only sounds or loops for the styles. Since the majority of the styles are using live drum loops, the midi drum part is not programmed on them, so if you assign a midi drumkit to them you do not hear any drum sounding...
On the G70 I like to play with make up tools to modify the style and you can get a totally different sounding style just changing the drumkit for example....

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online