SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#253967 - 01/19/09 04:55 PM Registration editor - different need
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
I know there are programs out there that let you edit a registration bank and all its detail. What I hope to find is something a bit different - more like a "librarian" for registrations.

I have some registration banks that I use with my band. Let's say I have 10 banks, 80 songs (registrations). About 20 of them are ones that I want to merge into other banks that I use for solo playing. I want to "drag and drop" say Registration #3 in bank X into position #5 in a different bank, Y. Then store Y on the Tyros3. I know I can do this manually on the Tyros3, but if I want to move say 100 registrations (copies of them) to various places in other registration banks, is there a PC or Mac program that can let me do this?

I envision a program where you have registration banks with 8 "slots", and you can open several such files, and drag and drop registrations between them, then re-save the bank (file) then copy that bank (file) back to the Tyros3.

Thanks!
Jim

#253968 - 01/19/09 05:58 PM Re: Registration editor - different need
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Jim,

There is such a program and I had it until my PC's hard drive crashed about three years ago. If I recall, I downloaded it from the PSR-Tutorial site Links tab, but I cannot recall the name of the program. It was a drag and drop deal, not much to it, no frills, but it got the job done.

Hope this helps,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#253969 - 01/19/09 06:47 PM Re: Registration editor - different need
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
This may be your solution:
http://ncc-1701a.homelinux.net/~psrregshuffle/

It can be a bit tricky to download and install, but once you have it running on your computer, I think it will do what you want.

Tom G.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online