SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#2527 - 09/10/03 09:55 PM Re: Minimoog Variations
Anonymous
Unregistered

Are you interested in the AX-60? Becuse it's just not getting much use. I have the manual to go with it.

Finding a mini in my area is extremely rare. The music stores in my home town cater either to high school bands, piano players, guitarists, drummers and DJ's. If I want synthesizers I have to drive an hour too get too the nearest place that sells synths. Last time I saw a Mini in a music store was for $800.00. Of course I did not have the cash. I live in Maryland BTW. So I have to go too Baltimore, Rockville or Wheton. To look for synthesizers. Problem is finding the old analog synthesizers is even harder then it was ten years ago. Most synthesizers I find today are digital and are usually workstations. I have found an occasional VA synth. Like the Korg MS2000 and a K-station. Even found a Nord Lead and a CS1X.

But for the most part these music stores cater to professional musicians. And a lot of them do not carry vintage analog gear anymore. Especially with Ebay now. Tried to sell my omni, but since it has two dead keys they would not take it. So if I want analog synths I have to buy them off ebay. Same as with selling them.

#2528 - 09/11/03 12:01 PM Re: Minimoog Variations
danb Offline

GC have Novation KS4 for a real low price. Does anybody use this virtual analog synth? How good and bad is it?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online