SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#251567 - 12/22/08 03:48 PM Re: Holiday gift time...
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:

Chas, how can you not give some toys to the 3 and 5 year old.......they may learn the wrong lesson

They learned it was nice to give to other kids....but not at their expense....they are too little for that lesson....

Fran, actually I caved. My wife and I just got back from toys-r-us and will be spending the evening wrapping their presents (well, until the football game comes on). BTW, as much as it pains me, I've given up on the IGGLES. Jeez.

Quote:
BTW:. I could use a 33 pound dual manual organ for New Years eve gig...and maybe the Jam coming up...I will promise to send it back to you after the jam......now there is a lesson to learn here.. [/B]

I have already learned that lesson, PAINFULLY. However, Ian has volunteered to tape together two Yamaha EZ200's for you. That should be even lighter. Plus, the keys light up as you play them. That should wow the ladies.

chas

#251568 - 12/22/08 10:23 PM Re: Holiday gift time...
Lucky2Bhere Offline

Russ,

Thank you for making my day. I glanced at your posting very briefly this morning before I started my day.

I was in my usual "after reading the daily newspaper" mood of somewhere between pessimism and hopelessness, when your message came through like a second sunrise.

My immediate thought was: "Hey Lucky, there are some decent people left in the world. They just don't let you know that they are "decent!" Russ thankfully DID!

I'm going to have to go on a "12 step program" to wean me off of newspapers and TV news and reality shows!"

Lucky

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online