SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#249331 - 11/25/08 11:59 PM An upgrade T2 to T3 will eliminate lots of TVNs
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Telmo and friends:

Yes, the upgrade from the T2 to the T3 will eliminate most of the TVNs (that I use in my case), and like I said, there is not perfect arranger, is "Conceptual" for each one of us, that have different needs, playing styles, skills, etc....

The booting on the keyboard does not bother me at all, I setup the T2 first and turn it on, while I set the other keyboard and PA system. By the time I finish setting up the PA, the T2 is ready.

Regards.

------------------
mdorantes

#249332 - 11/26/08 12:32 AM Re: An upgrade T2 to T3 will eliminate lots of TVNs
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Manuel,
I have tried many of the commercial sounds available for the Tyros 2 and in my opinion they are not even close to the quality of the internal samples. So my advice to potential buyers would be to buy just the sounds that fill a gap in the Tyros 2 internal wave set, like choirs and vocal samples. On the other hand, there is really no point in buying samples of saxophones or guitars, because there is really no comparison with the T2 own sounds.

#249333 - 11/26/08 07:13 AM Re: An upgrade T2 to T3 will eliminate lots of TVNs
Dnj Offline

MD & Dreamer correct me if I'm wrong both of you are not Singers?....with that said, If you were like myself A lead Vocalist/Player I dont think TVN sounds or internal lead sounds in general need to be bought or featured as much as an Instrumentalist player. These are two types of playing two types of needs.

#249334 - 11/26/08 12:02 PM Re: An upgrade T2 to T3 will eliminate lots of TVNs
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Hey Donny....
Well, I'm definately in the instumentalist category!

When/If I try to sing anything...the Dog goes out of the room, My wife puts on her Bose noise cancelling headphones and the keyboard makes a kind of groaning sound and says' Oh no not you again..singing'

:-), :-)

I sure wish it was different!

Lee

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online