SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#247786 - 11/09/08 06:41 PM Re: When will Yamaha ever catch up & include a touch screen on the Arrangers?....
zuki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Lack of multipads is a welcome feature IMO ...isn't bad enough styles in general are very repetitive....then you want to add some cheesy canned MPad loops to make it even worse....its like giving a junkie more heroin

The pads in the PA series are incredible as I think many here would agree to. Am I allowed to say this?

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300

#247787 - 11/09/08 06:44 PM Re: When will Yamaha ever catch up & include a touch screen on the Arrangers?....
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
The pads in the PA series are incredible as I think many here would agree to. Am I allowed to say this?

Zuki, sure you can say that..

#247788 - 11/09/08 06:48 PM Re: When will Yamaha ever catch up & include a touch screen on the Arrangers?....
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:

Of course you are, buddy...don't worry about the cheerleaders, Franny and Don...just be careful of their little pom poms...do you know they even have matching Roland T-shirts?

Multipads are so cool....they should be on every arranger.

Perhaps the next G-series will catch up and implement them.

Ian

#247789 - 11/09/08 06:55 PM Re: When will Yamaha ever catch up & include a touch screen on the Arrangers?....
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Yeah i wonder when Roland are going to CATCH UP and include Multipads in their arranger keyboards...

its funny how people trash things they dont have. but if the Roland had them i'm sure the cheer leaders rais their pom poms about how amazing they are.

Quoted by Fran Carango: "As an example..you are playing a style..you want to change the drum kit...and lower the level of the snare"

this would have to be the most irrelevant feature i have ever heard of. I am sure if we really all want to, we could dig so deep into our arrangers and pick the useless features that the opposition dont have ... but we dont cos its a waste of time...

#247790 - 11/09/08 06:58 PM Re: When will Yamaha ever catch up & include a touch screen on the Arrangers?....
zuki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Of course you are, buddy...don't worry about the cheerleaders, Franny and Don...just be careful of their little pom poms...do you know they even have matching Roland T-shirts?

Multipads are so cool....they should be on every arranger.

Perhaps the next G-series will catch up and implement them.

Ian

It's not Donny or Fran I'm worried about. It's someone with more pom poms and bs....

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300

#247791 - 11/09/08 06:58 PM Re: When will Yamaha ever catch up & include a touch screen on the Arrangers?....
Fran Carango Offline

Nick , Roland used pads more than ten years ago..and No, I still don't miss them..

#247792 - 11/09/08 07:00 PM Re: When will Yamaha ever catch up & include a touch screen on the Arrangers?....
Fran Carango Offline

Ian, I actually do have a matching Roland shirt..it was a gift, I received about 8 years ago, but I dislike wearing shirts with any logos or print on them...so the shirt is still in the wrapper..

#247793 - 11/09/08 07:04 PM Re: When will Yamaha ever catch up & include a touch screen on the Arrangers?....
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Lack of multipads is a welcome feature IMO ...isn't bad enough styles in general are very repetitive....then you want to add some cheesy canned MPad loops to make it even worse....its like giving a junkie more heroin

Wow, I must disagree. Turn off some tracks and use the pads selectively and you can get very close to real. Cymbal stays for 4 measures followed by a comp on all four by a guitar –then add a soft bass drum on four equals more drive – then a kick snare to lift it all up.

I LOVE THE PADS, I’m glad I got the out, aaaaah.

John C,

#247794 - 11/09/08 07:11 PM Re: When will Yamaha ever catch up & include a touch screen on the Arrangers?....
Dnj Offline

Quote:
It's not Donny or Fran I'm worried about. It's someone with more pom poms and bs....

Zuki how about a clue does it start with a "D"

#247795 - 11/09/08 07:14 PM Re: When will Yamaha ever catch up & include a touch screen on the Arrangers?....
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Ian, I actually do have a matching Roland shirt..it was a gift, I received about 8 years ago, but I dislike wearing shirts with any logos or print on them...so the shirt is still in the wrapper..

I can understand your shame, Fran...that's okay.

I'm proud to wear my Yamaha shirt...who wouldn't be?

They make great products.

You can give yours to Donny...his always wear from the inside out...comes from sticking out his chest so often...

But I did hear you both have matching chicken hats with Roland logos on them...that must be cute...they go with the Roland pom poms I suppose?

Ian

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online