SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#247572 - 11/07/08 04:35 AM please check this out!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry for posting this Information Here first,But Maybe someone has a need and would not be even looking at the For Sale Forum....
I Just Purchased a E-60 from Cass. I Have a Mint Yamaha ES-6 Synth Workstation 61 key model I'm going to sell SOON...It Includes the Optional i88X/mlaLAN16E expansion((over$200)...Integrated Sampling Sequencer/Modular Sythesis plug in system/Realtime External control Surface...Tons of Apeggio's,etc...Excellent Keybed For more Info go to Motifator.com click Motiformum,click Motif ES....Maybe Someone Here has a use in Your Studio,etc...This Board Sold New App $1800 Discounted without the Expansion...I'll be asking $800....Again Sorry for Posting Here Also....Off To Work Now!....Bye The way I never touched the surface of this keyboard, I can Hardly set my alarm clock!...Thanks Harold

#247573 - 11/07/08 09:05 AM Re: please check this out!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Welcome to the Synth Zone. Nobody cares if you put an occasional item for sale here. Well, at least I don't.
I hope you will stay around and participate.
DonM

#247574 - 11/07/08 02:04 PM Re: please check this out!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Don...By the Way, I wished I had Half Your Musical Talent!...Best Wishes

#247575 - 11/07/08 02:46 PM Re: please check this out!
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
There's a Wanted to Buy and Sell forum here at SZ where you would do well to post at (more than just the arranger guys go there).

Then post a link to the ad here..

#247576 - 11/07/08 03:01 PM Re: please check this out!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Diki...Thanks, Great Information...I received a Reply E-mail from a longtime friend on the forum today concerning it...I will hold off until we have a chance to talk first...Best Wishes

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online