SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#247415 - 11/05/08 02:54 PM Re: How many new Tyros 3 owners wish they kept their Tyros 2 or?
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by Nick G:
Donny i had no idea people were returning their Tyros 3's? how many people have confirmed that they have done this???

Information all around --
Some is bad, and some is sound.
How can I decide which statements to accept?
There's a logical recourse:
Locate each primary source,
So conflicting sets of rumors can be checked.

CHORUS:
Show me the data.
You've got to show me the data.
If you don't show me the data,
Then how will I know?
Show me the data.
You've got to show me the data.
If you don't show me the data,
Then how will I know?

#247416 - 11/05/08 03:13 PM Re: How many new Tyros 3 owners wish they kept their Tyros 2 or?
nielshs Offline

Quote:
After being emailed numerous times from T3 owners that wish they never bought the T3 & will now lose money in a return & repurchase of the T2

Hi Donny

I don’t believe you one second. The T3 is the best arranger out there and beats all the Roland arranger. I think you are sorry that you can’t afford one yourself.

#247417 - 11/05/08 03:32 PM Re: How many new Tyros 3 owners wish they kept their Tyros 2 or?
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by nielshs:
Hi Donny

I don’t believe you one second. The T3 is the best arranger out there and beats all the Roland arranger. I think you are sorry that you can’t afford one yourself.

Try not to take Donny seriously, Nielshs...most of us know his track record with being sucked into the hype, whether it's from a manufacturer, or someone he knows...he sells stuff, then buys it again...you can't take someone like that in earnest.

As far as affording it...who knows?

He's playing a second hand E-60, that replaced a second hand Tyros...all this gear juggling can't be easy on the wallet.

But, maybe he's got a rich uncle...Fran?

Ian

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online