SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#246379 - 10/27/08 12:10 PM Casio dropping Tone Edit on newer models ??
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Has Casio dropped the synth edit from their arrangers now? In the specs you don't see it listed anywhere with these new models. With the models they've released I see they've added things such as 48 note poly, sampling (although quite basic), and a pattern editor as well, and increased seq note capacity up several thousand notes. Perhaps they swapped out the tone edit for these new features.

I always thought the Tone Edit on these lower end Casio's was a great feature for the novice to get their feet wet. It looks like the Tone Edit is now for the higher models.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#246380 - 10/27/08 04:19 PM Re: Casio dropping Tone Edit on newer models ??
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Maybe the sounds are getting good enough you don't HAVE to edit the cr@p out of them, nowadays?

#246381 - 10/27/08 04:31 PM Re: Casio dropping Tone Edit on newer models ??
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
That just may be the case The new models are supposed to have a new sound-set. I wonder what's in store for the upper line WK's. I would imagine these new features would trickle up to the high end WK replacements.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online