SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#246363 - 10/29/08 08:38 PM Re: So Whats NOT to LIKE About Tyros 3 ?........
Kingfrog Offline

Loc: Myrtle beach SC
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Friends.... here....?

You are talking about the forum that certain members feel free to call other members 'arrogant frustrated old man' or other personal insults, because they lack the education to argue and discuss things in a civilized manner?

I know who are 'friends' here. And I know who aren't...

Politics is not as an inflamming issue than a keyboard on this forum. Just goes to show where our passions truly are.

I like Mc Cain. Mostly because I don;t KNOW anything about Omaba. What I do know gives me pause. I would have rather seen Bill Rihcardson ot Mitt Romney on the ticket.

I'm squarely in the middle with leans both ways, But in the end I vote for the person regardless of Party platforms. In this case it's Mc Cain in 2013 it might be Hillary or Huckabee (whom I sent a donation to)
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#246364 - 10/29/08 08:54 PM Re: So Whats NOT to LIKE About Tyros 3 ?........
Dnj Offline

#246365 - 10/29/08 11:16 PM Re: So Whats NOT to LIKE About Tyros 3 ?........
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Anyone that doesn't know anything about Obama has simply not bothered to educate himself. Of course, where the heck would we be if the electorate was educated?

If you can be bothered to learn your own candidate's positions, you can be bothered to learn the OTHER guy's. Or it's not democracy. Democracy is choice. And choice, without information about the choice (other than what ONE candidate feeds you) is not choice at all...

It is slavish devotion to a Leader... and any German can tell you where THAT can lead you...

#246366 - 10/30/08 10:26 AM Re: So Whats NOT to LIKE About Tyros 3 ?........
Kingfrog Offline

Quote:
Anyone that doesn't know anything about Obama has simply not bothered to educate himself. Of course, where the heck would we be if the electorate was educated?

If you can be bothered to learn your own candidate's positions, you can be bothered to learn the OTHER guy's. Or it's not democracy. Democracy is choice. And choice, without information about the choice (other than what ONE candidate feeds you) is not choice at all...

It is slavish devotion to a Leader... and any German can tell you where THAT can lead you...

No one in this country has a more slavish devotion to a "leader" than Obama followers. Mostly youth who could not tell you who is in the cabinet of the current President.

Thanks God I don;t NEED an OBAMA Presidency. I don;t need a handout, a tax break, socialized medicine. People who vote for the "One they have been waiting for" will be the first to whine about what they find out is the real Obama.

I for one would LOVE to see his Thesis college transcripts as a perspective "Employer" Why have they been locked up?

This is a fundamental question ANY employer would ask of someone applying for a job. Yet people are voting for Obama because they hate Bush. Not becasue they KNOW Obama.

No one KNOWS Obama based on OBAMA'S words
No one knows anyone based on their words. They know pwoplw based on their ACTIONS.

I have seen Obama's actions. The ghetto he supposedly was trying to help is still intact in Chicago, He has done NOTHING in the Senate, no action there...

He made a speech....and took no stand on anything by voting "present".That's all he has done to put him where he is now with Bushes help.

Well you guys who love this Emperor without clothes deserve Him. Pelosi and Reid...Gonna be fun to watch. Doesn't affect me either way. I'm voting for the guy who has a record and who's life is an open book. My conscience will be clear when the shyte hits the fan.....
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#246367 - 10/30/08 12:23 PM Re: So Whats NOT to LIKE About Tyros 3 ?........
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Kingfrog:
I don;t need a handout, a tax break, socialized medicine.

So you are returning the tax break you got under Bush?

That's very honest of you. Nice to see someone with principles...

#246368 - 10/30/08 01:44 PM Re: So Whats NOT to LIKE About Tyros 3 ?........
Kingfrog Offline

Quote:
So you are returning the tax break you got under Bush?

That's very honest of you. Nice to see someone with principles...

I have no issue paying more taxes IF the money was spent to reduce debt, increase business rather than just given to someone who never earned it.

If I earned what I earned during the tax break years I would be affected. But I don't earn enough to worry about any tax increase and our home and everything we have is paid for. We moved all our investments out of the market when Obama was nominated and put it into Tax Free Munis, Bonds and our favorite Savings Bank ING..LOL. Obama cannot hurt us. But he will hurt those who are much younger nieve and still in the work force and/or God Forbid starting a business. We prepared ourselves for a Democratic President,Congress and Senate and looking at what has happened in the market, we are not alone. We just saw the bus coming a little earlier than most. We lived through the Carter years. This time we are ready.

Somehow I don't think Obama's welfare plan is going to help anyone. I certainly don't need a $1000 check and I don't think those who could use his "welfare handout" will have their lives changed by that check. But hey it's buying votes from those who's hands are stretched out the farthest.

Show me one time in history where raising taxes ultimately increased income to the Government? What it does is keep money OUT of play. Business has no incentive to expand. Investors have no incentive to invest in those business. They would rather collect 4% tax free than pay 25% of cap gains that are rare during high tax and spend leadership.

Bush cut taxes but he increased spending. That's why we are where we are today. Not to mention the "give a home to everyone" mentality in lending. Another Democratic idea gone bad. Thank you Barney Frank, Christopher Dodd, Bill Clinton!!

There are many examples of raising taxes causing less revenue stream to the Government. I will bet no one has ever received a steady income from a poor man.

[This message has been edited by Kingfrog (edited 10-30-2008).]
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online