Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#245486 - 10/21/08 01:56 PM Re: Quick T3 demo
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
but believe me after 40+ years of gigging I know whats right for me gear wise.

Then it's amazing how much of it you have to try IF you already know what it needs to do and sound like

I can tell from the spec sheet if an MFD doesn't store transposition... or ask here before I buy.

There's something you never quite take into consideration when you 'excuse' your gear lust away by saying it earns money for you...

SO DOES THE GEAR YOU ALREADY HAVE!

In fact, the new gear (which has got to cost you SOMETHING in return fees or shipping, unless Fran is hooking you up at cost) isn't earning a cent more than what you have. It's got to put on a chicken hat and join you out front for a dance number before it can earn you more than your current rig... It actually IS losing you money, if you think about it...

So, if that 40+ years of gigging is of ANY value, I'd put it to use thinning the field of candidate arrangers BEFORE you buy them, not afterwards!

#245487 - 10/21/08 09:16 PM Re: Quick T3 demo
Lucky2Bhere Offline

What's this about a "jam in January." Where are you guy's getting together? I'd like to have it at Donnie's house. This way I can try ALL the keyboards in between the pizza and beer.

Where is this jam?

Lucky

#245488 - 10/21/08 09:22 PM Re: Quick T3 demo
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
The Jam is in Shreveport, LA. We have had two previous ones and they were great fun. We're having this one in January because DNJ and Fran and others in that area can come at that time.
I'll post details in the near future.
You can see photos of the last one on my webpage. www.donmasonmusic.com
DonM

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online