SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#245012 - 10/18/08 03:43 PM Re: Korg PA2X/Tyros2 vs Tyros 3 comparision
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Diki,
Why is it someone cannot simply disagree with you, without you posting a long diatribe about why you are right and they are wrong.

If that was not your intent, sorry for the misunderstanding, but that is how it came across.

I didn't call YOU a snob, just some pro studios and engineers I have had to deal with in the past.

And I didn't criticize anyone for their choice of keyboard either, so I don't understand the Casio reference either??

I was mostly saying that some very good VST's can be had these days for not a lot of money.

And therein is the reason I disagreed with you, that you don't have to go to expensive VST's to get a good result.

Dennis

#245013 - 10/18/08 07:23 PM Re: Korg PA2X/Tyros2 vs Tyros 3 comparision
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Tonight I've spent the last 3 hours switching between Tyros2 and Tyros3. EVERY time I switch back to Tyros2 it becomes more apparent that T3 sounds so much more brilliant and "live" than T2. The keyfeel on T3 is much better too........maybe just because it is brand new? Up until I got my T3 I was so very happy with my T2. All I can say is that if I never played a T3, I would still be spewing praise for my beloved T2. But now, after playing T3 I must admit that T2 is now second string, maybe just a victim of newer technology, I would never be happy or content with T2 now. -charley

#245014 - 10/20/08 01:14 PM Re: Korg PA2X/Tyros2 vs Tyros 3 comparision
mr9000 Offline

Rattely,
Please More!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online