Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#244832 - 10/15/08 03:34 PM Re: Media Station delayed
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
boring like always...

You mean more technical talk, and no music?

I agree

#244833 - 10/17/08 01:03 AM Re: Media Station delayed
Magica Alfa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
You mean more technical talk, and no music?

I agree

Technical talk - you need to test one.
Than you can not say bad word agianst this instrument.

It is really inovative instrument.

AND ABOUT OMNISPHERE - YOU CAN SEE ALL ON THEIR WEB PAGE. REALLY AMAIZING.

#244834 - 10/17/08 01:49 AM Re: Media Station delayed
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Well, if there was one in my local dealer, I already would have...

OTOH, you might not like it if I did... I don't pull punches about the arranger I like BEST, yet alone anything else.

If the MS doesn't cut it OOTB, it's going to hurt if I post that after I have actually PLAYED one, rather than simply listening to all the demos. THAT at least gives some of the more deluded owners at least a BIT of wiggle room (although not one of them can muster up a decent demo themselves in style mode), but if I play it and it sucks, where can you go from there?

Look, I'd LOVE to play one. I honestly think I'm one of the few that MIGHT actually get something decent from it, simply because I already do do a lot of VSTi production work. But, for an arranger, it's not the right paradigm... Live use rarely needs that level of sophistication, but DOES need exceptional styles and a bog stupid easy to use OS, and great built in sounds with expansion possibilities AS WELL...

I'm already happy in the studio using computers to achieve the same ends, but live, my needs change drastically, and practicality and versatility are the main things I need.

Get Dom to send me one to try out for free... I GUARANTEE I will post more music done on it than the rest of your US customers put together! (not exactly much of a challenge, mind you ). But whether it is good or not is going to depend on what the thing sounds like when I get it... Not after I have spent months and months, and thousands of dollars in VSTi's to get it usable as what I already have in the studio..

Or as usable as my G70 is OOTB....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online