SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#244325 - 10/07/08 12:26 PM Re: TYROS # is out ...But what will be the Next S900 series Unit?
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
You bring the Philly Cheesesteak, I'll bring the Boudin!

Damn! My Saints broke my heart again last night! I think we need to dig up Morten Anderson! Reggie Bush looked like a star for a while though, didn't he?

I'll bone up on my Dion and the Belmonts before we meet in January, OK?

Diki.....You just made my day buddy...Yea we'll do The Wanderer, & Run Around Sue
I feel like flying down right now!!! I'm so happy...meeting you alone is worth the trip for sure This is a dream come true.WOW!!

See you there !

#244326 - 10/07/08 12:28 PM Re: TYROS # is out ...But what will be the Next S900 series Unit?
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
mmmmmm Philly CheeseSteaks!

I'm hoping to be out in your neck of the woods before Christmas Donny. My mother and father's whole family is from Levittown. I spent a great deal of time there when I was younger. It wasn't too long ago a few family members came in for a weddding..., we all met up in Erie at my parents home, but I got a great surprise. One of my uncles knows my love for real Philly CheeseSteaks.., and although not as fresh as off the grill.., he brought me 2 of them! Even from the trip they still tasted better than any cheapo wanna-be Philly I've had

Squeak no prob let us know If we're off we'll surly go out to Steve's prince of steaks My fav, or Tony Lukes, Pat's or Geno's....for some "Steak With" baby for sure!!

#244327 - 10/07/08 12:41 PM Re: TYROS # is out ...But what will be the Next S900 series Unit?
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Donny you should have seen me eating those things. I looked like a wild woodsman.., every bite I took I was looking over my shoulder waiting for one of my scavenger siblings (which happens to be 7 of them) to take my kill
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#244328 - 10/07/08 02:27 PM Re: TYROS # is out ...But what will be the Next S900 series Unit?
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Donny you should have seen me eating those things. I looked like a wild woodsman.., every bite I took I was looking over my shoulder waiting for one of my scavenger siblings (which happens to be 7 of them) to take my kill

I know the feeling they are Sooooooo Gooood ....sounds like what Fran does to me when we're there too .....don't leave your Cheesteak
unattended eeven for a sec

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online