SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#241376 - 08/30/08 12:36 PM Re: TOURING WITH THE MAJOR ARRANGERS NEAR YOU SOON - Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha.
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
How would a Monday or Tuesday be ????

t.

#241377 - 08/30/08 01:06 PM Re: TOURING WITH THE MAJOR ARRANGERS NEAR YOU SOON - Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha.
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
If there is a demo at Frank's store, I would think SteveM and I would take a ride down, right Steve? ..
t.

I'm in just say when....Al would be great to hook up with you. Fran, don't forget to drag Donny along.

Mikey Maestro, why not join Tony and I.

Tuesday would be better than Monday, but I'm open.

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 08-30-2008).]

#241378 - 08/30/08 01:32 PM Re: TOURING WITH THE MAJOR ARRANGERS NEAR YOU SOON - Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha.
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
How would a Monday or Tuesday be ????

t.

Tony that would be the BEST days for us for sure. Fran, & Uncle Dave if possible, could shoot up from Philly with AJ in tow if possible and enjoy a great demo show at Frankie's......then ALL out for dinner too

#241379 - 08/30/08 01:58 PM Re: TOURING WITH THE MAJOR ARRANGERS NEAR YOU SOON - Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha.
IL Parrothead Offline

Loc: Orland Park, IL, USA
I would love to see something like that. There are plenty of stores around (GC, Sam Ash), but all they carry are much lower end arrangers. I've never seen a G70, PA2XPro (or previously 1X), Tyros or any Ketrons. If you could bring your traveling show to the Chicago area, I'd love to attend!

#241380 - 08/30/08 03:10 PM Re: TOURING WITH THE MAJOR ARRANGERS NEAR YOU SOON - Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha.
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
Count me in for a Philadelphia area showing. As much as I'd like to meet the New England SZ contingency, I don't think I could handle a trip to Conn. And, I would like to see and hear a Midjay Plus as well as the previously mentioned intsruments.
Ciao,
Jerry

#241381 - 08/30/08 05:20 PM Re: TOURING WITH THE MAJOR ARRANGERS NEAR YOU SOON - Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha.
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
Would attend one at Frankieve's place in Connecticut!!!!

#241382 - 08/30/08 05:34 PM Re: TOURING WITH THE MAJOR ARRANGERS NEAR YOU SOON - Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha.
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
I'm about 90 miles east of San Francisco and 80 miles south of Sacramento. Anyone who wants to see and hear a Wersi Abacus in person is more than welcome to come over. The local Guitar Center in my town also has a PA2X Pro, PSR-S900, and other low end arrangers. There's also a Korg Oasys at my GC for those curious as to what one sounds like. If you came to see my Wersi you could also visit the GC and see other arrangers that you may have not seen before.

#241383 - 08/31/08 01:48 AM Re: TOURING WITH THE MAJOR ARRANGERS NEAR YOU SOON - Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha.
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Ketron_AJ:
Folks,

Many have said here they have not had the chance to feel, listen, demo or play any of the major arrangers, so I figured we'd get some numbers together so I can arrange a tour with the most population ... WHERE TO DEMONSTRATE/SHOW these top 3 -

KETRON SD5 (or Audya)
KORG Pa2X PRO
ROLAND G70
YAMAHA TYROS-2 (or 3)

Again, the areas we pick for West, Central, East, North and South ...etc MUST NOT BE within 120 miles of a dealer - the goal is to target those that would love to try these out but do not have a place close by to try.

Let's see what we can come up with before WINTER!!

Thanks,

AJ

Where are your Ketron dealers who have floor models in NY?

#241384 - 08/31/08 06:42 PM Re: TOURING WITH THE MAJOR ARRANGERS NEAR YOU SOON - Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha.
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I'll be having another Arranger Jam in the Shreveport area probably early next year. Attendance was very good last time and it seems to be getting more popular each year. AJ tried to make the last one but couldn't make airline connections.
There are no arranger dealers here.
DonM

#241385 - 09/01/08 05:10 AM Re: TOURING WITH THE MAJOR ARRANGERS NEAR YOU SOON - Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha.
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
How about somewhere in Ohio, it's pretty centrally located for us midwesterners.
Columbus, Cleveland, Cinci/Dayton

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online