SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#240994 - 08/29/08 01:02 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Loc: New York
I just checked the LIONSTRACS pics online. Why the hell do they have floppy disk drives. What are they thinking? This cannot be a good sign.....

#240995 - 08/29/08 01:12 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
I just checked the LIONSTRACS pics online. Why the hell do they have floppy disk drives. What are they thinking? This cannot be a good sign.....

Perhaps they were thinking they'd want compatibility for many different formats? Floppy, DVD-R, CD-R, HDD, LAN, Firewire, and multiple USB 2.0 ports means you can use practically any media you desire for storage and backup. Why is that a problem?

#240996 - 08/29/08 03:13 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
What form of data that they use COULD fit on a floppy?

1.4 MB hardly seems enough for anything these days

C'mon guys. If modern computers don't even have them, what use are they?
Somebody wants to buy an MS so they can transfer files from their Amiga?

Maybe there's a secret society of Commodore 64 power users out there...

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 08-29-2008).]

#240997 - 08/29/08 03:26 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Diki, use Firefox instead of Safari.

I'd rather not have to install a whole other browser, just to listen to this.

Please, Alfa, just let me download it from somewhere.

I distrust streaming audio servers, anyway, as they often scale back a file's bitrate depending on demand (in a
pretty ugly fashion, too). It can often mean that one person's experience of the file is different from another's, leading to confusion...

#240998 - 08/29/08 03:35 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
What form of data that they use COULD fit on a floppy?

1.4 MB hardly seems enough for anything these days

C'mon guys. If modern computers don't even have them, what use are they?
Somebody wants to buy an MS so they can transfer files from their Amiga?

Maybe there's a secret society of Commodore 64 power users out there...

you can see there how ....is the Diki??
For that I don't like to reply here, for not talk with arrogance and Envy people..

about the floppy
The MS was made also for the Oriental people, where there still the Internet is not available for everyone, so they continue also use the floppy too.
IF you dont like the floppy support in the MS, is available also the USB floppy with card reader integrated, OR only a USB card reader that you like. http://www.lionstracs.com/store/fdusb-p-155.html

Just remove the 3.5" floppy and install what you like.
where is the problem??
We do not have the memory limitation like your embedded keyboards..do not forget it.

#240999 - 08/29/08 03:36 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Diki, use Firefox instead of Safari.

Domenic, please check your email.

hello Chony
NO emails from you at all.
I will try to write you and then you can reply me.
cheers

#241000 - 08/29/08 05:15 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Magica Alfa Offline

HI

Here is download link :

LIONSTRACS MP3 DOWNLOAD

Diki sorry, but in this moment I can give you only mp3 ( 192 kbps) file because I'm on my JOB. I know that many radio station use that format for ordinary reproduction.

In afternoon or better tomorrow I will give you better resolution of this file.

First about file:

I did not do nothing spcial. I played only MS without any special works. I use ARDUAR program for record all what I use inside.

So first you can listen one GIGA SOUND – ACUSTIC GUITAR. It have all advantages of real guitar and it is really easy to play it on MS.
Than I use one VST sound of SUPERWAVE. I can say that this is really good trade mark and it is worth to buy it. This is sinteze that is much better than other I saw on market. I use changing of many sounds in use of COMBI. You can listen to bigger or smaler different sounds I change parrameters of this VST with aplication of MEDIASTATION (program changes and also other system exclusive – volume, reverb, delay etc. )
Than sound that I'm using on gigs many time it is BASS GUITAR + CHORD of REAL GUITAR. Acordion is giga file.

On end I played one styles – REGEE with intro, 3 variatons and fills and one ending only to show you that all is working but I did not do something more on style. Style is reconverted from web. I found it and I like it. For translation and all that I did not use more than 5 minutes. Ms is using GM standard and all is ready just in time. Once I did not tweek it.Only thing is that this is preapared for my PA system and maybe some sounds are different soundig on your system. I did not put inside some audio or VSTs.

With AUDIO styles is MS much better. But as one time said that I will never show to SZ member my work anymore but because of you Diki I’m doing that. As Fran said we like DIKI.

I hope you will find something from it. I will continue to show you that this is worth project and good arranger.

LIONSTRACS MS is One box with all tools needed for arranging and using .

#241001 - 08/29/08 07:23 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Magic,

I enjoyed it. Please post some more styles and when you do, bring up the BASS a little it was lacking in the last Reggae demo.

Sonically, I think the Mediastation sounds awesome!!!

Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#241002 - 08/29/08 07:40 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
LIONSTRACS Offline

Well..I think when my MS friends download the new OS 2.7...they go crazy..

Today ( just in less one day) we have added in the mediastation Qranger engine the 16 Volumes slider and Mute/unmute.
Now is possible during live mode editing the volumes and Mute/Unmute of the first 16 tracks qranger ( midi and audio) and save it in the style.
Added also the realtime SAVE AS Preset pacth, it mean that is possible create unlimited new version of the same style and save in realtime the all Panel parameter.

Monday we start to include the new 10 ASIO Host Whole mode, it mean that under 10 MS keys we can load in realtime 10 ASIO application, change the all soundpatch and JUMP in realtime from one ASIO to another!
No delay when the ASIO is UP..instead of the VST that every time have to be loaded first and the played.

The Nice feature is that we can open unlimited VSTHost too and use the VSTHost just for load ONE desidered VST and then the all Host are rady to play.

Guys..this is the Open system....personally i don't care so much for the arranger, now I have one BOMB of sysnthesizer workstation that no another brand can compete.

anyway..and always....enjoy what you play.
cheers

#241003 - 08/29/08 08:35 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
spalding Offline

Loc: Birmingham
I listened to the Demo. Thanks for your contribution Magic Alpha.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online